Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Half-Assed goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half-Assed goodbye

I'm not going to post regularly in discussions anymore. I'll post in the stupid stuff like What Are You Listening To and Word Association, but things/people on this board have made it unenjoyable to have conversations here, so this is kind of my half-assed goodbye.

BTW, I'll still do my reviews of Under-rated Albums, so don't worry Echoes [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Re: Half-Assed goodbye

I'm pretty new here. How have the conversations changed?

Comment

It gets kinda nasty in the discussions of the other eras over who's better...but that's all I know...and that's why I tend to stay in the general/games portion of this forum as well...It's just nice to chat with other Sabbath fans, but it's not very fun to talk ABOUT them lolll for me at least...I don't know if that's Icarus' reason for quiting the Other Eras part, but it's mine...

See you are around Icarus [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

It gets kinda nasty in the discussions of the other eras over who's better...but that's all I know...and that's why I tend to stay in the general/games portion of this forum as well...It's just nice to chat with other Sabbath fans, but it's not very fun to talk ABOUT them lolll for me at least...I don't know if that's Icarus' reason for quiting the Other Eras part, but it's mine...

See you are around Icarus [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Take care in whichever paths of life you choose. Or something like that.

Comment

Take care in whichever paths of life you choose. Or something like that.

Comment

SO long Kid Icarus. I look forward to more of your reviews. Just promise to go easy on the America Jr. stuff. It's only a matter of time before you run out of ways to "distinguish" us Canucks. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

SO long Kid Icarus. I look forward to more of your reviews. Just promise to go easy on the America Jr. stuff. It's only a matter of time before you run out of ways to "distinguish" us Canucks. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

"And you, little Echoes, I shall miss most of all..."

Comment

"And you, little Echoes, I shall miss most of all..."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its not the way you look but a-boot they way you speak [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. I think it'll last, there are dozens of different accents in the USA alone.
                      "I want to tell you, yeah
                      How Good It Feels
                      Sleeping here with you tonight
                      And thatís for real"
                      -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its not the way you look but a-boot they way you speak [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. I think it'll last, there are dozens of different accents in the USA alone.
                        "I want to tell you, yeah
                        How Good It Feels
                        Sleeping here with you tonight
                        And thatís for real"
                        -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Comment

Man...I'd really like to know who came up with the idea that all Canadians speak with THAT accent.

Comment

Man...I'd really like to know who came up with the idea that all Canadians speak with THAT accent.

Comment

come on , everyone is leaving....grr....bye icarus
                              -rar

Comment

Working...
                              X