Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Your Division Winning Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Division Winning Picks

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

Arizona(20) at Atlanta(31)
      Dallas(14) at Tennessee(21)
      Indianapolis(21) at N.Y. Jets(17)
      Miami(13) at Houston(7)
      Minnesota(24) at Buffalo(10)
      New Orleans(17) at Carolina(20)(OT)
      San Diego(31) at Baltimore(3)
      San Francisco(14) at Kansas City(27)
      Detroit(20) at St. Louis(17)
      Cleveland(23) at Oakland(7)
      Jacksonville(27) at Washington(13)
      New England(24) at Cincinnati(21)(OT)
      Seattle(16) at Chicago(19)(OT)

Comment

Biggest surprise so far this year: The Jets are not as bad as I thought they would be. They gave the Patriots a run for their money a couple games ago, even after my especially rude and insulting comment about them. They gave the Colts a run for their money too.
        How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
        --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Biggest surprise so far this year: The Jets are not as bad as I thought they would be. They gave the Patriots a run for their money a couple games ago, even after my especially rude and insulting comment about them. They gave the Colts a run for their money too.

[/ QUOTE ]
          It DOES NOT surprise me that the Jets are going strong, they play in the AFC, in perhaps the AFC's STRONGEST division. But most of all they have Eric Mangini as their coach, who as you know is a disciple of Bill Belichick's system.

I find it hysterical how many people went for the Bengals in that game.

The Patriots HAVE NOT lost back to back games since December of 2002(53 games), they are NOW 13-0 since then. Not to mention the Patriots play best when no one expects them too, so I say keep them as underdogs.

I cant believe I am 7-6 so far this week, ugh.

Comment

My division winning picks:

Bills
            Ravens
            Colts
            Chargers
            Cowboys
            Bears
            Atlanta
            Seattle

Comment

I find it amazing how many people are STILL picking the Ravens and Falcons to win their respective divisions.

Is it because your a BillsFan, or do you really think the Bills are gonna win the division? They would have to stop a 5 game and 10 of the last 11 game losing streak against New England to do so.

Comment

I picked the Bills because i am a die hard Bills fan and because i do think they have a shot at winning the division. We almost beat the Patriots on their own very own turf so I think we have a shot at squeaking out a win in Ralph Wilson Stadium as we always play better at home than on the road. As for the Jets, i think that they have a better shot at winning the division than New England does so I actually fear them more. However, with the way Buffalo has been playing so far, i cant help but pick them as they honestly in my mind do have a shot. They beat one very good football team in the Vikings and stayed in pretty close matches with the Patriots and Jets so the Bills are not a bad team at all.

Now Miami, they are a horrible team. I cannot help but laugh at the fact that they picked up Mularkey to be their offensive coordinator. The problem the Bills once had is now theres and its very fun to watch teams beat up on Miamis poor offense.

Comment

I will admit I was nervous against the Bills, I mean they're up 7-0 12 seconds into the game. But like always the Patriots find a way to win, sometimes unconventional.

I have said it before and I will say it again:

No matter what, as long as Belichick and Brady are with the team they will be in contention for ATLEAST 10 wins, a division crown and maybe a conference title.

Who could deny that the Patriots are THE team of the last 10 years. They had the BEST two year overall record in the past 80 years, indentical 17-2 marks, obviously culminating into superbowl victories. The longest winning streak at 21 games, the first 12 came WITHOUT 42 starters.

Plus I have watched every superbowl since Miami beat Washington 14-7 in Superbowl 7 and I have yet to see one more exciting and nail-biting than the first two Patriots SB WINS!

The only ones that could compare are the two between San Francisco and Cincinnati(especially the second one), Pittsburgh verses Minnesota in 9 AND Denver verses Green Bay in SB 32

Comment

Yeah, Bills, Ravens, Jets, and the Saints are going to have a better record this year.
                    Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

Holy ****, Denver win

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

I take that back about Jets and the Bills, those games where pethitic

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Holy ****, Denver win

[/ QUOTE ]
                          That was a great game, two great defenses in a defensive struggle. Plus Denver exposed the fact that Baltimore is NOW 4-1 because they were LUCKY and NOTHING ELSE.

Comment

Picks are in <span style="color: #FF0000">RED</span>

Atlanta at <span style="color: #FF0000">Baltimore</span> - 28-24
                            Buffalo at <span style="color: #FF0000">Houston</span> - 21-13
                            <span style="color: #FF0000">Chicago</span> at N.Y. Jets - 21-17
                            <span style="color: #FF0000">Cincinnati</span> at New Orleans - 24-20
                            Minnesota at <span style="color: #FF0000">Miami</span> - 16-10
                            <span style="color: #FF0000">New England</span> at Green Bay - 31-10
                            Oakland at <span style="color: #FF0000">Kansas City</span> - 31-14
                            Pittsburgh at <span style="color: #FF0000">Cleveland</span> - 21-10
                            <span style="color: #FF0000">St. Louis</span> at Carolina - 24-10
                            Tennessee at <span style="color: #FF0000">Philadelphia</span> - 24-19
                            Washington at <span style="color: #FF0000">Tampa Bay</span> - 17-13
                            <span style="color: #FF0000">Detroit</span> at Arizona - 19-13(OT)
                            Seattle at <span style="color: #FF0000">San Francisco</span> - 23-17
                            <span style="color: #FF0000">Indianapolis</span> at Dallas - 24-23
                            San Diego at <span style="color: #FF0000">Denver</span> - 31-24

Comment

Originally Posted By: Ashley Dalby I will admit I was nervous against the Bills, I mean they're up 7-0 12 seconds into the game. But like always the Patriots find a way to win, sometimes unconventional.

I have said it before and I will say it again:

No matter what, as long as Belichick and Brady are with the team they will be in contention for ATLEAST 10 wins, a division crown and maybe a conference title.

Who could deny that the Patriots are THE team of the last 10 years. They had the BEST two year overall record in the past 80 years, indentical 17-2 marks, obviously culminating into superbowl victories. The longest winning streak at 21 games, the first 12 came WITHOUT 42 starters.

Plus I have watched every superbowl since Miami beat Washington 14-7 in Superbowl 7 and I have yet to see one more exciting and nail-biting than the first two Patriots SB WINS!

The only ones that could compare are the two between San Francisco and Cincinnati(especially the second one), Pittsburgh verses Minnesota in 9 AND Denver verses Green Bay in SB 32

Your kidding me right what about SB25 Bills and Giants ?

Comment

I just preferred those three more, but ofcourse I know of it, my favourite person in football was the Giants' defensive coordinator

Comment

Working...
                                X