Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Your Division Winning Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Division Winning Picks

I never would of thought that I would be saying this, let alone even participate in this thread at all. I mean I didn't think my home team would make it. Daaa Beaars. Sorry Ashley
    "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

Originally Posted By: 8bit Fighter I never would of thought that I would be saying this, let alone even participate in this thread at all. I mean I didn't think my home team would make it. Daaa Beaars. Sorry Ashley
      Why sorry? I am going for the Bears as well. In thirty-four years I have never despised a football player as much as Peyton Manning, what an asshole.

Comment

Originally Posted By: 8bit Fighter I never would of thought that I would be saying this, let alone even participate in this thread at all. I mean I didn't think my home team would make it. Daaa Beaars. Sorry Ashley
        Why sorry? I am going for the Bears as well. In thirty-four years I have never despised a football player as much as Peyton Manning, what an asshole.

Comment

Working...
        X