Anyone into Music production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone into Music production

Recently I have developed a new passion for music recording and creation but I have no idea what to do and where to start. So, I am here looking for some advice on what software should I go for as a newbie. I watched some youtube videos on this subject and they were suggesting software like Audacity, Logic pro X, garageband, FL studio, walk band, etc.

I am not sure which of these software would be an ideal choice for a beginner.

Any suggestions?

For a beginner if you ask me I would suggest you to go for Gargeband and then slowly move towards more advanced DAW like Reaper, Ableton, Logic Pro X, etc. It is simple to use and has an easy interface with lots of in-built instruments and mixing features.

I am currently using Reaper on my windows system I wish I could use garageband on my windows system but it is only designed for MacOS right? Or is there a way to run it on Windows?

Comment

Thanks, man! I asked this question on many forums and most of them suggesting me the same. They are saying that I should start with garageband and then slowly shift towards the more advanced DAWs like Logic Pro X. And I am not sure if it possible to do what you are asking but this article here says that it is possible. Read it and see if it works. Why don't you buy a macOS system or a Macbook? that will ease the process for you if you want to use macOS apps.

Comment

Garageband can use on the windows by emulators .you must need some technical knowledge about it .(take reference)
        Last edited by jacksparrow; 12-14-2020, 12:23 AM.

Comment

I love to produce music. For me is more than just a hobby.

Comment

I'm new in this area too,but I believe that I will learn easy everything about producing cool music.

Comment

Since I have been producing music for about 5 years, the first thing I would suggest would be to buy a good laptop because it is very important to work well, to have at least a dual-core processor. But if you are at university you can buy a laptop for both (music and learning). I bought it from this site because it was ranked among the best laptop site where you can get a long-lasting laptop and at a low price. I do not regret at all that I took it. It works quite well, even if I have been using it for 2 years already.
              Last edited by Chloe.Simpson; 03-26-2021, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X