Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Columbus Day!!!!

A very Happy Columbus Day to all!
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

And a happy Columbus Day to you my friend and to all my other American brothers and sisters. Also, a happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends out there. Today ill be celebrating with turkey!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by maestro View Post
      And a happy Columbus Day to you my friend and to all my other American brothers and sisters. Also, a happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends out there. Today ill be celebrating with turkey!

Thank you and a Very Happy Thanksgiving to you and all my Canadian brothers, God Bless!!!
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by maestro View Post

A great and courageous explorer who paved the way for American greatness as was Leif Erickson. Europeans made this country what is and it’s greatness.

And a vast people of non European ancestry folk continue to make it great and are achieving the American dream and making that dream posssible for their kids.of all races, that's what makes America so great, it's diversity.
        Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 10-13-2020, 05:10 AM. Reason: Forgot to add a sentence.

Comment

Working...
        X