Matt Di Bennedetto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Di Bennedetto

I was wondering if other race fans were on here and want to see Matty get a good ride for the 2022 season.

sure why not .. hes a good driver
    "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
    R. Blackmore

Comment

I agree and I think it stinks that he's getting replaced by Austin Cindric based on nepotism.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy Chevy View Post
        I agree and I think it stinks that he's getting replaced by Austin Cindric based on nepotism.
        I have had to deal with nepotism myself in the work place in the past and it sucks.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

That sucks. Did you get completely replaced?

Comment

That sucks. Did you get completely replaced?
            No but I got all the shit work.

"Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that.

Comment

To bring up something positive in racing, I'm glad Blaney is getting top 5s again.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that.
                  I left that job long ago.

Comment

I was glad to see Erik Jones finish 10th after starting 29th drivin' for The King last week in Vegas ... he's also starting 5th in Phoenix Sunday hope her brings the 43 to victory lane this yr!
                    "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
                    R. Blackmore

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

I left that job long ago.
                      I'm glad you didn't stay in a bad situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
                        I was glad to see Erik Jones finish 10th after starting 29th drivin' for The King last week in Vegas ... he's also starting 5th in Phoenix Sunday hope her brings the 43 to victory lane this yr!
                        Yeah, I like Jones. He seems like a decent person from all I've seen of him. I still don't get how one wins the Southern 500 and still loses their job at JGR though. I know that they had to let Jones go to bring Christopher Bell in, but yeah Jones is cool.

Comment

Yeah, I like Jones. He seems like a decent person from all I've seen of him. I still don't get how one wins the Southern 500 and still loses their job at JGR though. I know that they had to let Jones go to bring Christopher Bell in, but yeah Jones is cool.
                          yea I think he got screwed at J Gibbs Racing!
                          R. Blackmore

Comment

Yeah and Matty D is getting screwed the same way on the Wood Brothers who at this point are just a Penske satellite.

Comment

Working...
                            X