Primal Fear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primal Fear

I would like to know the forum's opinions on the band Primal Fear. I've heard they only have one good album, is it true? Any input is welcome.

Unfortunately, I know nothing about Primal Fear, but since there's too many spams, I'm gonna type it any way lol
    Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
    Premonition of a shattered world thatís gonna die.
    In the age of reason, how do we survive?
    The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy Chevy View Post
      I would like to know the forum's opinions on the band Primal Fear. I've heard they only have one good album, is it true? Any input is welcome.
      I've only ever heard of Primal Fear the movie with Richard Gere and Edward Norton, fantastic movie, great twist at the end.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

I've only ever heard of Primal Fear the movie with Richard Gere and Edward Norton, fantastic movie, great twist at the end.
        I'll check that film out. Wasn't the band Primal Fear created when a guy, I forget his name, didn't become Judas Priest's lead singer and the job went to Ripper Owens, so this guy vowed to create a Metal band that would be better than Priest? Sorry about the run-on sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy Chevy View Post

I'll check that film out. Wasn't the band Primal Fear created when a guy, I forget his name, didn't become Judas Priest's lead singer and the job went to Ripper Owens, so this guy vowed to create a Metal band that would be better than Priest? Sorry about the run-on sentence.
          He vowed wrong, he must've been out of his mind.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
          ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Priest may only have had two albums come out in the '90's, but it's quality not quantity and I like both Painkiller and Jugulator.

Comment

Working...
            X