Is this forums dying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is this forums dying?

I'm kind of indifferent to this question. I would say yes, but no at the same time. But I do got to say is that there has been repeat of posts, time and time again. Oh well, just do what I do to keep the "dead board" fresh: come by almost every day, and you might find one or two new thought provoking posts.

PS

I use the term "dead board" loosely.
    "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

I'm kind of indifferent to this question. I would say yes, but no at the same time. But I do got to say is that there has been repeat of posts, time and time again. Oh well, just do what I do to keep the "dead board" fresh: come by almost every day, and you might find one or two new thought provoking posts.

PS

I use the term "dead board" loosely.
      "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

Originally Posted By: Psycho Man As long asmy fingers have strength I will make posts.

Its not about just posting how about thinking of other shit to talk about , fresh subjects instead of harping on my "joke"posts!

Comment

that was in reference to your grin about the Keel demos and how Gardener had the info on the spot, not the entire thread. settle down.
          "I want to tell you, yeah
          How Good It Feels
          Sleeping here with you tonight
          And thatís for real"
          -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Comment

Originally Posted By: Psycho Man that was in reference to your grin about the Keel demos and how Gardener had the info on the spot, not the entire thread. settle down.

Cant im raging on oxycodone right now after my post-op!

Comment

Originally Posted By: Eternal Idol
              Originally Posted By: BlackAdder
              Originally Posted By: Raven Rider I noticed the last times that there are very few new topics, and not many replies.
              Is this forum dying?
              I don't think so, it's just a quiet period going on, it has happened before.

Sorry dude people just tal about the same shit over & over !
              Yeah... it will born again when another sabbath member release a album, it's alwas that way
              Can't you see what I see
              You and I victims of Their word
              As the master of power
              Try to poison our world
              ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Comment

ive been gone for awhile and i wont be on for a little bit i dont think i cant reach the site from my house for reasons im not disclosing as its unnecessary. i was going to see heaven and hell but i decided to settle for a boot for now, buy the new cd and see rush in august instead. just my personal choice, financial and preferential. anyway um ill be back eventually guys dont get too depressed without me haha kidding obviously. once in awhile ill get on from school but until then, happy posting!
                -rar

Comment

BSO will never die, as long as there are Sabbath maniacs like myself, we will keep this place going, unless Joe one day decides to shut it down, and may that day never come!!!!

BSO rules!!!!!
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                  ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

The board seems pretty damn active to me. One of few that haven’t completely moved to Facebook. So glad I found my way back!
                    you got a killer scene there, man...

http://10000years.bandcamp.com
                    http://www.facebook.com/TenThousandyrs
                    http://www.facebook.com/DVRSweden

Comment

Originally posted by Ala View Post
                      The board seems pretty damn active to me. One of few that havenít completely moved to Facebook. So glad I found my way back!
                      Yes it is Ala, and Iím glad youíre back.
                      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                        Yes it is Ala, and I’m glad you’re back.
                        Thanks mate
                        you got a killer scene there, man...

http://10000years.bandcamp.com
                        http://www.facebook.com/TenThousandyrs
                        http://www.facebook.com/DVRSweden

Comment

Originally posted by Ala View Post
                          Thanks mate
                          Thank you brother!

Comment

Great place to talk about - and more importantly read about - Black Sabbath.

Long live the place!

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                              Great place to talk about - and more importantly read about - Black Sabbath.

Long live the place!
                              The only real Black Sabbath informative place to talk and read about Sabbath, Requiem.

Long Live BSO!!!!

Comment

Hi everyone. Been lurking for a while, finally registered. Looking forward to making this place active again!

Comment

Working...
                                X