Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

What are you listening to right now Pt 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixies - Surfer Rosa

Comment

• The King - Come as You Are

Comment

• Sadgasm - Margarine

It's been a year since I re-discovered Grunge, so I declare to myself that January is Grunge Month.

Everclear - Santa Monica
        Last edited by 8bit Fighter; 01-05-2010, 07:49 AM.
        "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

• Eat Some More - Alice Cooper
          "I can honestly say itís truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

Comment

• Testament - Low - Shades of War

Possibly my favourite track from the record.

Comment

• Steppenwolf - Foggy Mental Breakdown
              We donít see things as they are; we see them as we are.

Comment

• Ippo Yamada/Yu Shimoda/Ryo Kawakami/Hiroki Isogai - Mega Man 9 Soundtrack (Playing the game right now at the moment. I love the music, but the game is frustrating.)

EDIT: Dr. WILY IS DEFEATED. GAME IS FINALLY OVER.
                Last edited by 8bit Fighter; 01-06-2010, 02:46 PM.
                "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

• You got that right 8Bit. It almost feels even harder than the first Mega Man game!

NP: Peter Hammill - Nadir's Big Chance - People You Were Going To

Comment

• Pink Floyd - Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun
                    gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• Alice Cooper - Flush The Fashion
                      We donít see things as they are; we see them as we are.

Comment

• Megadeth-Endgame

Currently on track 6--Bodies. Trying to give this disc another chance. So far, I still think it's sub-par at best. Though the guitar work is scorching.
                        And if the sun never shined on us, the night time has fruit of the vine High on Fire-Brother in the Wind

Comment

• Grow - Nicklebag (no NOT Nickleback!!!!)

Comment

• AC/DC by Sweet & a new cover version of the same song by Joan Jett.
                            "I can honestly say itís truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

Comment

• Rainbow - LA Connection

Comment

• High on Fire -- Master of Fists from The Art of Self Defense
                                And if the sun never shined on us, the night time has fruit of the vine High on Fire-Brother in the Wind

Comment

Working...
                                X