No announcement yet.

What are you listening to right now Pt 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNLEASHED - Midvinterblot - WE MUST JOIN WITH HIM (we must with Sauron)

This is pure heavy fucking death metal, the way it's supposed to be!!!

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

UNLEASHED - Hammer Battalion - THE GREATEST OF ALL LIES

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

2nd round with the magnificent UNLEASHED albums...

Midvinterblot - LOYALTY AND PRIDE

One of the exact reasons why I'm enthralled with death metal...

Hammer Battalion - YOUR CHILDREN WILL BURN
    Last edited by Sabbathman; 08-19-2010, 08:18 AM.
    "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

• BFMV - Her Voice Resides
      Is it just me, or does somebody else believe it?
      I'm not alone, and I'm not afraid.
      There's just one thing to say, after all.

Comment

• Another album that my older friend introduced to me...the first in line in which the sadistic head image adorns the front cover...the last thrash metal album before the more experimental albums in the 90's & before the return to form in 2001...

KREATOR - Coma Of Souls - TWISTED URGES

Comment

• Just finished listening through the entire album Coma Of Souls, ending the session with this sickly fun video made for the title track...

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Returning to my favourite Grave at the Burial Ground...

As you can hear, they can still deliver a brutal slab of the real deal...

---------- Post added 08-20-2010 at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-19-2010 at 10:44 PM ----------

3rd round with the heavy-hitting UNLEASHED albums...

Midvinterblot - AGE OF THE WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The order is to kill...fire at will...HAMMER BATTALION UNLEASHED!!!
          Last edited by Sabbathman; 08-19-2010, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Slayer - Chemical Warfare (Live)

Psyching myself up for tomorrow night's concert with Megadeth and Slayer.

Up next: Megadeth - The Right To Go Insane (Live).
            "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

• C is for Cookie - the gobos - god I miss this band - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2pvv...eature=related
              At least my hair is all mine, My teeth are my own, but everything else is on a permanent loan I'm on a low budget - Ray Davies

Comment

• 4th round with the vicious UNLEASHED albums...

Midvinterblot - THE AVENGER

Hammer Battalion - YOUR CHILDREN WILL BURN
                Last edited by Sabbathman; 08-20-2010, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8bit Fighter View Post
                  Slayer - Chemical Warfare (Live)

Psyching myself up for tomorrow night's concert with Megadeth and Slayer.

Up next: Megadeth - The Right To Go Insane (Live).
                  8bit--I'm interested in knowing what songs Slayer performs besides the Seasons in the Abyss album, looks like they'll only have time for a few. I'm assuming Angel of Death and Hell Awaits will be on there. I'm going to see them 10/01.

On Subject: Maiden -- Isle of Avalon...still...this is a very long-winded album.
                  And if the sun never shined on us, the night time has fruit of the vine High on Fire-Brother in the Wind

Comment

• I'm not much of a spoiler freak, so I'll tell you how many tracks are being played from a previous live set list.

2 World Painted Blood
                    1 Haunting The Chapel
                    1 God Hates Us All
                    2 Reign In Blood
                    1 South of Heaven
                    10 Seasons.

Yeah, we just might be getting more Seasosn of the Abyss.

Megadeth - Architecture Of Aggression.
                    "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

• Iron Maiden Number Of The Beast
                      "Dumb Ass" Red Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

• 5th round with the brutal UNLEASHED albums...

Midvinterblot - WE MUST JOIN WITH HIM (WE MUST JOIN WITH SAURON)

Hammer Battalion - THE GREATEST OF ALL LIES
                        Last edited by Sabbathman; 08-20-2010, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• The warriors now Unleashed, boarding the ship for the journey Across The Open Sea...

Comment

• Thin Lizzy - Angel of Death
                            "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                            "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
                            "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

• The warriors Unleashed once more, To Asgaard We Fly...again!!!

---------- Post added 08-21-2010 at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-20-2010 at 10:55 PM ----------

RadioSabbathman presents one of the 2 pinnacles of Bruce Dickinson's solo career, this live clip is from the early 90's with Janick Gers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWp9r...eature=related

First got to know this fucking great song from the Alive In Studio A & Live At The Marquee double live album from the mid-90's...

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Originally posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
                              Thin Lizzy - Angel of Death
                              Maybe surprisingly & surely interestingly, Poland's finest death metal band VADER made a cover of this great song...

Comment

• Felix Mendelssohn Symphony #3 (Scottish Symphony). Yeah, I'm in that mood tonight.
                                How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
                                --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X