Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

What are you listening to right now Pt 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loudness - Dream Fantasy

This is still f**king awesome!

PS Not wishing to start religious debate, but I just completed my UK census... Religion = 'Heavy Metal' Yes, I'm a tragic case.
    I don't need wings to reach the sky
    And I don't need hands to hold you tight...
    ~~~ Coroner ~~~

Comment

• Originally posted by Totentanz View Post
      PS Not wishing to start religious debate, but I just completed my UK census... Religion = 'Heavy Metal' Yes, I'm a tragic case.
      D'oh! Too late now but I wish I'd thought of something like that!
      My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

• Cathedral - Utopian Blaster (Live)

Comment

• Deep Purple - Tommy Bolin (Guitar Solo) from Extendend Versions

Comment

• Taistelu-Jaska anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plJm374W7es
            "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
            "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
            "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

• Right now I am listening to the Annihilator Alice in Hell album. Classic thrash metal.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Now listening to the Robert Lowe-sung versions of Candlemass's At the Gallows End and Solitude that were included as bonus tracks on the Kings of the Grey Islands album.

These songs rule!
              How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
              --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Don't Make Me Happy - Deep Purple

Comment

• Astral Doors - Testament of Rock
                  "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                  "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler

Comment

• Hard Highway - Pop Evil

Comment

• James Gang (with Tommy Bolin) - Got No Time For Trouble

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Tomorrow's Dream

Comment

• Astral Doors - Of the Son and the Father

One of the best bands around. They are an excellent example of how quality old school metal should be done, which I think is very rare nowadays: strong riffs, majestic melodies, grooving high octane rockers and slow epics - and all this with good vocals (Johanssen sounds like a hybrid between Dio and Martin, actually).

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Astral Doors - Slay the Dragon

Despite of the corny title, the song simply rocks The main riff and the chorus are very catchy. These guys are criminally underrated.

Comment

• Out Of The White Hole
                          Ayreon
                          Universal Migrator Part 2: Flight Of The Migrator

Comment

• Living Dead Girl - Rob Zombie

Comment

• Tarot - Warhead

Comment

• Wolfsbane - Killing Machine

Comment

Working...
                                X