Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

What are you listening to right now Pt 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walk All Over You- Ac/dc
    "Dumb Ass" Red Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

• WhoCares-Out Of My Mind, Holy Water, Don't Hold Me Back, and Smoke On The Water, featuring Ronnie James Dio.

Ian Gillan a phenomenal singer, along with our one and only the great late but never forgotten, Ronnie James Dio.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Ronnie James Dio & Deep Purple-Sitting In A Dream
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• A mighty Heep bootleg

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Kamelot - The Black Halo

Great album, gotta buy this soon
                "I am the crazy man who lives inside your head, but I think I'm breaking through the wall... You are the innocent convicted of the crime, no one was ever there to catch you when you fall" (1992)
                -Ronnie James Dio, Rest in Peace

"In the summer days we flew to the sun, on melting wings, but the seasons changed to fast, leave us all behind... Blind..." (1969)
                - Jon Lord, Rest in Peace

My first album!!!:
                http://open.spotify.com/album/60jv1AdlWvi1KlcR8JhG4b

Comment

• Sons of War by Steve Sylvester
                  http://www.last.fm/user/sirkenneth

http://xkcd.com/386/

Comment

• Originally posted by Josef_K View Post
                    Kamelot - The Black Halo

Great album, gotta buy this soon
                    great album , indeed . their best album IMO . the previous 2 albums are awesome too : "Karma" and "Epica" ( the Faust concept part. 1 , "the Black Halo" is the second part )

Comment

• Ghost - Ritual

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TYR66 View Post
                          Unreal call, man!!! No, now I wanna know how a band like Floyd that dished out this kinda stuff ever got into that GARBAGE called The Wall.....now let's be serious----DSOTM is the THING, man

Comment

• These guys seem to have met Sabbath and danzig on a dark psychedelic nite, man

Comment

• Comment

• Schizophrenia [Full album] - Sepultura
                                Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

Working...
                                X