Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Sleep-Holy Mountain (Full Album)

I can’t get enough Sleep, I’m suffering from Sleep deprivation!!!

Classic album.
    Again......
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Mississippi Queen- Mountain
      "Dumb Ass" Red Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

• Originally posted by DISCMAN1969 View Post
        Mississippi Queen- Mountain
        I love that song.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kennyz View Post
          I love that song.
          One of my favorites. Probably hear it once or twice a week

Comment

• Nirvana-Nevermind (Full Album)

Every time I hear or listen to Nirvana I think of Kurt Cobain and what a tragic loss of life and what could’ve been, suicide is selfish and mental health is a serious issue.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Slow Ride-Foghat

Comment

• The Band-The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down

love this song

Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 06-25-2018, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• The Band-The Weight
                  Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 06-25-2018, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"

Comment

• Iím a Kelly fan:

Comment

• Beautiful!!!

Comment

• The Essential Alice In Chains

Comment

• Steve Hackett : Genesis Revisited live at royal albert hall

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                              The Band-The Weight
                              I love this movie!

Comment

• Originally posted by scorpio 2000 View Post
                                I love this movie!
                                I saw this movie years ago, great music.

Comment

Working...
                                X