Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

What are you listening to right now Pt 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Sleep-Holy Mountain (Full Album)

I can’t get enough Sleep, I’m suffering from Sleep deprivation!!!

Classic album.
    Again......
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Mississippi Queen- Mountain
      "Dumb Ass" Red Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

• Originally posted by DISCMAN1969 View Post
        Mississippi Queen- Mountain
        I love that song.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kennyz View Post
          I love that song.
          One of my favorites. Probably hear it once or twice a week

Comment

• Nirvana-Nevermind (Full Album)

Every time I hear or listen to Nirvana I think of Kurt Cobain and what a tragic loss of life and what could’ve been, suicide is selfish and mental health is a serious issue.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Slow Ride-Foghat

Comment

• The Band-The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down

love this song

Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 06-25-2018, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• The Band-The Weight
                  Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 06-25-2018, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"

Comment

• Iím a Kelly fan:

Comment

• Beautiful!!!

Comment

• The Essential Alice In Chains

Comment

• Steve Hackett : Genesis Revisited live at royal albert hall

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                              The Band-The Weight
                              I love this movie!

Comment

• Originally posted by scorpio 2000 View Post
                                I love this movie!
                                I saw this movie years ago, great music.

Comment

Working...
                                X