What are you listening to right now Pt 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozzy-Down To Earth (Full Album)

How can anyone not like this album, excellent.
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 08-24-2018, 03:37 PM.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Ozzy-Ozzmosis
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Full Albums

Comment

• For all these years you stood by me,God bless, I love you all

Full Album.

Comment

• Bark At The Moon (Full Album)

You’re no different no different than me.

Comment

• Blizzard Of Ozz (Full Album)

Comment

• Diary Of A Madman (Full Album)

I heard them tell me that this land of dreams was now, I told them I had ridden shooting stars and said I’d show them how!

Comment

• Diary Of A Madman (Full Album) Again!

People beseech me but they’ll never teach me things that I already know, I know

Comment

• Yesterday and today I listened to the greatest live album to ever hit the music store shelves, the album responsible for making OzzyIsDio and many other Sabbath maniacs the Sabbath fans they are today, the one the only Speak Of The Devil and say his name no more.

Comment

• Notice the Black Sabbath T-shirt?

Comment

• Ozzy-Tribute

Comment

• Ozzy-Tribute (this again, full album, love Randy!)

Mother, please show the children, before it's too late!

Comment

• Ozzy-Live & Loud (1st Disc)

Comment

• Ozzy-Live & Loud (Disc 2)

Comment

• Ozzy-Live & Loud (Disc 2)

Listening to Black Sabbath the song with a reunited Sabbath as guest stars from the above album for the No More Tours 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X