Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alice In Chains : Rainier Fog

Comment

• Rainbow-Rising (Full Album) Three times in a row, this album is fabuloso!!!!
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
        Rainbow-Rising (Full Album) Three times in a row, this album is fabuloso!!!!
        Yes,so maybe you like it better than the first one now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kennyz View Post
          Yes,so maybe you like it better than the first one now?
          No the first one is special to me, memories.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• PENTAGRAM-Relentless (Full Album)

Comment

• Pentagram-Be Forwarned (Full Album)

Comment

• First Daze Here________________First Daze Here Too

Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 10-01-2018, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• Pentagram-Last Rites (Full Album)

Call the man, I know he can!

Comment

• Pentagram-Sub-Basement (Full Basement)

Comment

• Pentagram-Day Of Reckoning (Full Album)

This album is great, just as good as Relentless if not better.

Comment

• My wife nagging that I should not drink so much.
                        People seemed to be content
                        Fifty dollars paid the rent
                        Freaks were in the circus tent
                        Those were the days

Comment

• I love Pentagram, by the way. Great band, and Bobby Liebling is definitely one of the world’s greatest frontmen, sadly very unknown by most. I especially love their two collections of early 70’s material, First Daze Here and First Daze Here Too. They were a kind of American Sabbath, only a bit faster and groovier. Damn, everyone who loves Sabbath or heavy rock or music per se should check out Pentagram. It was sad to discover this great band and find out about all their problems and misfortune. Shit, back in the seventies acts like Elton John and Peter Frampton and fucking Eagles sold quadruple millions of units of their lame shit and Pentagram didn’t even get a good record contract. Pisses me off.
                          People seemed to be content
                          Fifty dollars paid the rent
                          Freaks were in the circus tent
                          Those were the days

Comment

• Originally posted by Ville View Post
                            I love Pentagram, by the way. Great band, and Bobby Liebling is definitely one of the world’s greatest frontmen, sadly very unknown by most. I especially love their two collections of early 70’s material, First Daze Here and First Daze Here Too. They were a kind of American Sabbath, only a bit faster and groovier. Damn, everyone who loves Sabbath or heavy rock or music per se should check out Pentagram. It was sad to discover this great band and find out about all their problems and misfortune. Shit, back in the seventies acts like Elton John and Peter Frampton and fucking Eagles sold quadruple millions of units of their lame shit and Pentagram didn’t even get a good record contract. Pisses me off.
                            Great post, I also like their 70's material best and have both of the above mentioned, It was sad to see Last Days Here Doc, and very hard to watch as Bobby was at his lowest, rock bottom.

I consider Relentless and Day Of Reckoning to be their best two albums, but at the same time I like all the ones I have, only missing Review Your Choices and Show 'Em How.

Comment

• Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

Working...
                                X