What are you listening to right now Pt 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozzy Osbourne-Ozzmosis
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Ozzy Osbourne-Down To Earth
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Lita Ford - Dancin' On The Edge

The lady really is an excellent guitarist.
        He is not here. He has risen!

Comment

• "Black N' Roll"

Comment

• [url]https://

Comment

• Iron Maiden-Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son

Comment

• W. Angel's Conquest- Frozen Sky

♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
                and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

• I'm listening to paranoid.

Comment

• Comment

• Palace Springs

Comment

• Tool: Fear Inoculum

Comment

• Comment

• Under The Graveyard & Straight To Hell

Can’t wait for the new album!

Comment

• Today it is christmas for me! I just got the new Ozzy Osbourne vinyl record box set See You On The Other Side like 15 mins ago from the post office. Which includes all his solo records + all his live records (except for Under Cover and Speak Of The Devil) on splatter colored vinyl. I am now first spinning his debut Blizzard Of Ozz and it both looks and sounds amazing!

https://www.discogs.com/Ozzy-Osbourn...lease/14466549

Comment

• Up next is Ozzy's 2007 studio record called Black Rain. This is the last one that Zakk Wylde was playing guitar on. This is one of my favorite Ozzy records, and I never thought I would hear it on vinyl record!

https://www.discogs.com/Ozzy-Osbourn...lease/14466549

Comment

Working...
                                X