Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

What are you listening to right now Pt 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judas Priest-FIREPOWER

Priest are still great, phenomenal.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Judas Priest-Redeemer Of Souls
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• DIO-Holy Diver

Comment

• Judas Priest-Rocka Rolla

Comment

• Judas Priest-Sad Wings Of Destiny

Comment

• Judas Priest-Sin After Sin

Comment

• Judas Priest-Stained Class

Comment

• Comment

• Judas Priest-Hell Bent For Leather

Comment

• Comment

• More Rush. Haven't listened to a lot else since Neil Peart died. :(
                        Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
                        View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post
                          More Rush. Haven't listened to a lot else since Neil Peart died. :(
                          Moving Pictures is my favorite Rush album.

Comment

• Songs For Groovy Children: A Band Of Gypsys

Comment

• Love Devotion Surrender: Santana & Mclaughlin

Comment

• The Band : The Band

Comment

Working...
                                X