No announcement yet.

What are you listening to right now Pt 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ve been listening to Mágica, since yesterday, some of the songs are better than I remember from the last time I heard the album which was a while back.

The robotic speaking parts are a little silly and doesn’t fit the album as I get more of a medieval feeling, than a futuristic one from the album.

"Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Angry Machine, good album.

"Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Today a break from Dio, that’ll resume on Monday, today Bob Dylan:

Comment

• Today I resume Dio:

Comment

• Lock Up The Wolves

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
              Lock Up The Wolves
              I like this album a lot better than I did the last time I heard it, and Magica is not as bad, I enjoyed listening Ronnie telling The Magica Story, Ronnie was always well spoken.

Comment

• Dream Evil

Comment

• Sacred Heart, love this album!!!

Comment

• The Last In Line, Ronnie’s best solo album

Comment

• Holy Diver

Comment

• Tomorrow starts Dio’s Sabbath era, with The Devil You Know.

Comment

• The Devil You Know, which is Black Sabbath!

Comment

• Dehumanizer

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                              Dehumanizer

Will be listening to this gem the third day in a row, I remember how excited I was when I read in RIP magazine that Ronnie was reuniting with Sabbath, and when the album came out, the smile I got on my face, at the time the Ozzy farewell tours were going and they had a special edition of RIP magazine documenting that tour and I collected them all.

Too bad the Dio/Sabbath reunion wouldn’t last, but thank God it wasn’t Ozzy last No More Tours!
                              Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 06-05-2020, 11:13 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Mob Rules(Deluxe Edition)

Comment

Working...
                                X