What are you listening to right now Pt 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heaven and Hell, oh well!!!

"Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Long Live Rock ‘n’ Roll

"Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"

Comment

• On Stage

Comment

• Been continuing my Ronnie James Dio Discography, yesterday was:

and:

Comment

• And today:

and:

Comment

• Elf, today I finish my Ronnie James Dio career span listening.

Comment

• Axis: Itīs a circus world
                  Last edited by Kennyz; 07-08-2020, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Great live album.

Comment

• I’ve been listening to all the Led Zeppelin albums all daylong today from Zep I to Coda.

Comment

• Angel Witch - Angel of Light

Comment

• One Night at Budokan - MSG

Comment

• Iron Maiden-A Matter of Life and Death

Comment

• Catching up on my Maiden listening this weekend, bought all the Maiden albums past Seventh Son up to Book of Souls.

The two Blaze albums are the freshest and energetic albums I’ve heard since Seventh Son, but I must say, Maiden doesn’t have one bad album.

Comment

• Malac's Cross - Lady of the Lake

Comment

Working...
                                X