Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://youtu.be/iemzAZyjZLk Iommi & Phil Anselmo

Comment

• Iron Maiden-No Prayer For The Dying (full album)

I’m liking these albums more than when I first heard them, I remember after Seventh Son Maiden was done but after re-listening to No Prayer For The Dying and Fear of The Dark, great stuff.
      Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 12-31-2020, 12:44 PM. Reason: Typo
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Iron Maiden-Fear Of The Dark (full album)
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Iron Maiden-Brave New World (full album)

Comment

• Iron Maiden-Dance of Death

Comment

• Scar the martyr featuring former slipknot drummer Joey jordison on drums. I can see why Bill Ward is a fan of his drumming.

Comment

• Witch: Selftitled, song:Seer
                Last edited by Kennyz; 01-22-2021, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• Elf self titled debut
                  "They tell you black is really white the moon is just the sun at night and when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls, it's heaven and hell"
                  ~ Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• Iron Maiden-The X Factor (full album)

Comment

• HeadGirl (Motorhead & Girlschool) St Valentines day Massacre dug out my old vinyl to crank this out on it's 40th birthday
                      At least my hair is all mine, My teeth are my own, but everything else is on a permanent loan I'm on a low budget - Ray Davies

Comment

• Bloody Hammers-Songs of Unspeakable Terror

"They tell you black is really white the moon is just the sun at night and when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls, it's heaven and hell"
                        ~ Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• Iron Maiden-Brave New World

Love, The Nomad!

Comment

• Comment

• I have been listening to Hatebreed today.

Comment

• Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell album
                                ~ Ronnie James Dio

Comment

Working...
                                X