What are you listening to right now Pt 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Deluxe album
    "They tell you black is really white the moon is just the sun at night and when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls, it's heaven and hell"
    ~ Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer album
      "They tell you black is really white the moon is just the sun at night and when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls, it's heaven and hell"
      ~ Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• Black Sabbath - The Devil You Know album
        ~ Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• Rolling Stones: Beggars Banquet

Comment

• Comment

• Rolling Stones: Sticky Fingers

Comment

• DIO-Evil Or Devine (both CDs)

Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 02-14-2021, 03:24 PM.
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Rolling Stones: Exile on main st.
                  Last edited by Kennyz; 02-19-2021, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kennyz View Post
                    Rolling Stones: Exile on main st.
                    Kenny the stones are my least favorite band of all time, but I absolutely love your dedication to your listening experience!

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

Kenny the stones are my least favorite band of all time, but I absolutely love your dedication to your listening experience!
                      So you canīt name any band in any music category that is worse than the stones?
                      Last edited by Kennyz; 02-20-2021, 11:54 AM.

Comment

So you canīt name any band in any music category that is worse than the stones?
                        Yeah Kenny I’d have to say pretty much all genres, that doesn’t mean there isn’t some talent there because there is, yeah I’d almost rather listen to culture club or men at work :-) but I will say this the track sympathy for the devil is fantastic!

Comment

• Fugazi - Waiting Room, a monster track.

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

Yeah Kenny I’d have to say pretty much all genres, that doesn’t mean there isn’t some talent there because there is, yeah I’d almost rather listen to culture club or men at work :-) but I will say this the track sympathy for the devil is fantastic!
                            Ok,so your a fan of Culture club,i could never have guessed that.
                            Last edited by Kennyz; 02-21-2021, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Ok,so your a fan of Culture club,i could never have guessed that.
                              I couldn't stand Boy George and all his flamingness, sickening.

But I do like the Stones.
                              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                              ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

I couldn't stand Boy George and all his flamingness, sickening.

But I do like the Stones.
                                Yes, im not a fan of Culture club either, and the Stones was great from the late 60īs to the mid 70īs.

Comment

Working...
                                X