Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Hey guys!y man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys!y man

I know it's been a long time. I went to MS to see my man. We went to see Slayer and caught Jeff Hanneman's pick and then, we went to Ozzfest. We caught picks from Static-X, Lamb of God and Ozzy's bass player Blasko. Ozzy sprayed me right in the eye with the foamy stuff and the pressure blinded me for about 2 hours or so...but it's ok...OH YEAH! And a few hours before all that, we met Zakk Wylde! I know you guys aren't to crazy about Zakk, but this is a bad ass pic!

It was so awesome, cause we weren't supposed to pose for picture with Zakk, so when Zakk was siging my boyfriends CD, I asked him if he could just put his arm around my neck like he was choking me and he didn't hear me. He was like, "What's that, Gorgeous?" And he leaned forward and kissed me on my neck. I repeated the question, so when he was done signing my CD, we took the picture. As we were about to leave, he pulled me close, kissed my neck again and said, "See you later, Gorgeous..." It was so hot!

Re: Hey guys!y man

Great memories, Zakk seems to be pretty accessible. Nice pic too, "Ozzfest Whore" ?!?
    Tony Iommi Fact #216: In fact, most demolition companies donít use explosives to collapse buildings, only a good stereo and a copy of ďDehumanizerĒ.
    "Black Sabbath : la BÍte venue de Birmingham"

Comment

Originally Posted By: Ozzy's Grrrl Ozzy sprayed me right in the eye with the foamy stuff
      Sounds dirty! :p

Joking aside, very cool story.

Comment

Cool pick. There are people her who do like Zakk.

Comment

Originally Posted By: SDMF Jon Cool pick. There are people her who do like Zakk.
          Zakk is way cool. I've been fortunate enough to sit front row center at Ozzfests in 2004 and 2005. He's passed me beers! He high fives from the stage! He'll come to the edge of the stage and ask for your beer! Kind of gross sharing a beer with a dude! But, so many "rock stars" don't get near anyone. He's a blast. Seems like he enjoys his fans.

Comment

Oh, very cool pic!

Comment

That's awesome, Ozzy's grrl! Wow, hot and a metal fan!!!

Comment

Originally Posted By: Ozzy's Grrrl I asked [Zakk] if he could just put his arm around my neck like he was choking me and he didn't hear me. He was like, "What's that, Gorgeous?" And he leaned forward and kissed me on my neck...As we were about to leave, he pulled me close, kissed my neck again and said, "See you later, Gorgeous..."
                Well, at least we know that Zakk Wylde has great taste in women.
                Do you want to encourage the Sabb Four to release a studio, demo, or official live version of "Scary Dreams" (the thus far unreleased song they debuted/performed live during their 2001 Ozzfest tour)? If so, consider becoming a fan of Scary Dreams on facebook by clicking the below link:

https://www.facebook.com/blacksabbathscarydreams

Comment

Originally Posted By: Ozzy's Grrrl I know it's been a long time. I went to MS to see my man. We went to see Slayer and caught Jeff Hanneman's pick and then, we went to Ozzfest. We caught picks from Static-X, Lamb of God and Ozzy's bass player Blasko. Ozzy sprayed me right in the eye with the foamy stuff and the pressure blinded me for about 2 hours or so...but it's ok...OH YEAH! And a few hours before all that, we met Zakk Wylde! I know you guys aren't to crazy about Zakk, but this is a bad ass pic!

It was so awesome, cause we weren't supposed to pose for picture with Zakk, so when Zakk was siging my boyfriends CD, I asked him if he could just put his arm around my neck like he was choking me and he didn't hear me. He was like, "What's that, Gorgeous?" And he leaned forward and kissed me on my neck. I repeated the question, so when he was done signing my CD, we took the picture. As we were about to leave, he pulled me close, kissed my neck again and said, "See you later, Gorgeous..." It was so hot!
                  Looks like the guy in the back is looking at you both thinking "Zakk, you mothafucka, you always get the cherry of the cake"
                  Can't you see what I see
                  You and I victims of Their word
                  As the master of power
                  Try to poison our world
                  ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Comment

Awww thanks guys! I was in the front row of the pit too! When Ozzy came on, a guy moved and my fiance, pushed me up to his place. I showed Ozzy my tits and that's when he sprayed me with the foam stuff. That time it didn't hurt me tho! It was the second time he sprayed me that blinded me!

Comment

Originally Posted By: Ozzy's Grrrl I showed Ozzy my tits and that's when he sprayed me...It was the second time he sprayed me that blinded me!
                      Your statements just keep getting naughtier and naughtier.

Do I have to bite the head off a bat before I can have the same privilege (minus the spraying bit, of course)?
                      Do you want to encourage the Sabb Four to release a studio, demo, or official live version of "Scary Dreams" (the thus far unreleased song they debuted/performed live during their 2001 Ozzfest tour)? If so, consider becoming a fan of Scary Dreams on facebook by clicking the below link:

https://www.facebook.com/blacksabbathscarydreams

Comment

Well, so far, I've showed my tits to Ozzy and his band and Jeff Hanneman and any of the other Slayer boys that may have seen. And of course the people surrounding me in the pits. But I've been to A LOT of shows and have never flashed anyone except for those that I just named...so you've got to be pretty damn special to me lol...

Comment

Than I have no chance. But seriously, I would like to see them like most guys would want to see them, but I rather be "Prince Charming" as Eternal Idol puts it and not ask to. Besides, your boyfriend is there, we might get a long, but I wouldn't want my first impression for him to be making myself look like an asshole. Megadeth and Slayer have had fights before, lets bring peace to the fans of them (me being a Megadeth fan vs. him being a Slayer fan). Cheers all around, I wanted to see Ozzfest but I couldn't get tickets.
                          "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

Originally Posted By: Ozzy's Grrrl Awww thanks guys! I was in the front row of the pit too! When Ozzy came on, a guy moved and my fiance, pushed me up to his place. I showed Ozzy my tits and that's when he sprayed me with the foam stuff. That time it didn't hurt me tho! It was the second time he sprayed me that blinded me!
                            Can't you see what I see
                            You and I victims of Their word
                            As the master of power
                            Try to poison our world
                            ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Comment

LOL
                              R.I.P. Ronald Padavona,Ronnie James Dio,DIO,Legend.

Comment

Working...
                              X