Name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Name?

Originally Posted By: nunoni Nuno (dont' try pronouncing it, you can't!)
    I can But here in Brazil Nuno is the short term for Bruno
    Can't you see what I see
    You and I victims of Their word
    As the master of power
    Try to poison our world
    ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Comment

Originally Posted By: RLP4ever
      I'm Ronnie. And it's not a twist on Ronald or any other name.
      Good, you and Buttock are the namesakes of Dio. That probably explains the love for metal you both share.
      Anyways, my name is Ilya (Ilia) - the passport says it one way and the credit cards have another spelling. Guess this is the same name as Elijah in English.

But don't start calling me Frodo now.
      "There's only one Black Sabbath... I like to call him Tony Iommi" - racer

Comment

Originally Posted By: Ray Rules
        Bruno ┴lvares Pereira?

Comment

Adrian, obviously.

Most people call me Ady or Ade.
          >>TECHNICI─NS ÍF SP┼CE
          SHIP E┼RTH THIS IS
          YÍ▄R C─PT┼IN SPE─KING
          YÍ▄R ě┼PT┼IN IS DEA˝D<<

Comment

Originally Posted By: nunoni
            Originally Posted By: Ray Rules
            Bruno ┴lvares Pereira?
            There we go
            Can't you see what I see
            As the master of power
            Try to poison our world

Comment

Originally Posted By: RLP4ever And Raven Rider, I have met or know about quite a few men named Kim, even right here in Australia. Of course, women named Kimberley, for instance, mostly get called Kim too. But men called Kim are simply that, Kim. And it isn't nearly as uncommon a name for men, as you might think it is.
              Wasn't one of your politicians, Kim Beazley, once thought to be the next Prime Minister?

Originally Posted By: RLP4ever I'm Ronnie. And it's not a twist on Ronald or any other name.
              Just like me...it's Randy, not Randall. It says so on my birth certificate and passport. I even had to convince the recruiter of that when I joined the USAF Air National Guard. And my wife's name is Janie...not Jane, Janet, Janice, etc.
              He is not here. He has risen!

Comment

Originally Posted By: Ray Rules I never captured why Petoria I know it's a city
                The city is actually Pretoria, capital of RSA, Republic of South Africa.
                Also, Peoria is a city in Illinois (USA). But my screen name is actually a Family Guy reference. Its the one where Peter finds out his house is (legally) its own country based on an error on the city plan.

Comment

Paul
                  fast descending

Comment

Guillermo (and my nick name is not very creative)
                    "Gui" you have to pronounce it like "gi" in "given"
                    "ller" it's like "Sher" on "Sherman"
                    and "mo" is like "mo" of "moderator"

Comment

I'm Michael, middle name Raymond but most people call me Mike,or by my last name.
                      Good Beer is the perfect blend of Art & Science.

Comment

Originally Posted By: Petoria000
                        Originally Posted By: Ray Rules I never captured why Petoria I know it's a city
                        The city is actually Pretoria, capital of RSA, Republic of South Africa.
                        Also, Peoria is a city in Illinois (USA). But my screen name is actually a Family Guy reference. Its the one where Peter finds out his house is (legally) its own country based on an error on the city plan.
                        "From this day forth, we shall be known as... Petoria!"
                        "We were going to call ourselves Peterland, but the gay bar down the street already took it."

Comment

Adriano, my name, I hate it when they call me "Ady" !!!
                          www.distant-past.ch
                          www.emerald.ch

Comment

Originally Posted By: DiosSword
                            Wasn't one of your politicians, Kim Beazley, once thought to be the next Prime Minister?
                            Yea, you're right on the money Randy!! Kim Beazley is a fine, competent, worthy politician with the necessary vision and wisdom to have led Australia. Kim was dead set on course to win the election, till he sort of blew it at the 'death', to use the sports slang, and allowed a wholly undeserving, moral and intellectual pygmy like John Howard to steal the eventual win. Btw, as disappointed as I was by some of Beazley's late, inexplicable and deflating errors in the final stretch of his campaigning, I did vote for him at the time.

Quote: Just like me...it's Randy, not Randall. It says so on my birth certificate and passport. I even had to convince the recruiter of that when I joined the USAF Air National Guard. And my wife's name is Janie...not Jane, Janet, Janice, etc.
                            And Randy, I hope you still don't, too often or too easily, let anybody, anywhere, in whatever situation wilfully and wrongly interpret your proper name as some spin-off of Randall or any other. I know I don't. I always make sure that people stand corrected when they err with my oft-abused first name, verbally, or in text.
                            "Actors really are the scum of the earth. Their behavior makes arrogant, overpaid rock stars appear positively noble' - Buzz Osborne

Comment

Well Im Marc obvisouly!!!

My last name is Sitzman. Stitz is my nickname!! I got it when nobody can't pronounce it. There saying "Stits" instead of "Sitz"
                              Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

Originally Posted By: MarcStitz Well Im Marc obvisouly!!!

My last name is Sitzman. Stitz is my nickname!! I got it when nobody can't pronounce it. There saying "Stits" instead of "Sitz"
                                I rather call you Marc's Tits
                                Can't you see what I see
                                As the master of power
                                Try to poison our world

Comment

Working...
                                X