Name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name?

Thought I'd start this thread, to help get to know everyone better.

My first name is R.J... Yes, it stands for Ronnie James. The same as the Sabbath singer we all know and love. Only I'm not bald, or short. <span style="color: #666666">(I kid, I kid)</span>

What's everyone else's name in real life? Only your first name though, just so no one will be like "you hax my identisorz!!!"

Re: Name?

Well my names Micheal but everone Calls me Mike

Comment

mine is a..."little" unusual for a man.
      My name is Kim (please don't say Kim... whatever).
      A normal name in Norway.

Comment

Mine is Rodrigo Pereira Teixeira Call me Ray!
        Can't you see what I see
        You and I victims of Their word
        As the master of power
        Try to poison our world
        ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Comment

Originally Posted By: Raven Rider mine is a..."little" unusual for a man.
          My name is Kim (please don't say Kim... whatever).
          A normal name in Norway.
          My brother-in-law's name is Kim. He's a gun collector (I once fired an Uzi submachine gun he owned) and knows how to use them so I don't think anyone's ever razzed him about his name!

There's a cult artist from Canada (in fact, the city just across the river from me, Sarnia, Ontario) named Kim Mitchell, who was in a band called Max Webster.

Mine's Randy...not Randall or Randolph, just Randy. And, yes, I know it means "horny" in Britain and Australia.
          He is not here. He has risen!

Comment

John, just simple. I was going to be originally named Constantinos, but my dad wanted John because Dino is short for Constantinos, and he thought I would get picked on for being called Dino, after the purple dinosaur from the Flintstone cartoons. Go figure.
            Originally Posted By: Buttock1234 My first name is R.J... Yes, it stands for Ronnie James.
            That's fucking metal.
            "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

Paul strangley enough The melv part comes from my middle name guess I'm not that good at thinking up screen names !

Comment

Peter (if you couldn't already figure it out)

Comment

I never captured why Petoria I know it's a city
                  Can't you see what I see
                  You and I victims of Their word
                  As the master of power
                  Try to poison our world
                  ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Comment

Originally Posted By: Ray Rules I never captured why Petoria I know it's a city
                    The city is actually Pretoria, capital of RSA, Republic of South Africa.

And Raven Rider, I have met or know about quite a few men named Kim, even right here in Australia. Of course, women named Kimberley, for instance, mostly get called Kim too. But men called Kim are simply that, Kim. And it isn't nearly as uncommon a name for men, as you might think it is.

Go to the Koreas (North or South) and your eyes and ears will buzz with the number of times you encounter Kim(s) everywhere.

I'm Ronnie. And it's not a twist on Ronald or any other name.
                    "Actors really are the scum of the earth. Their behavior makes arrogant, overpaid rock stars appear positively noble' - Buzz Osborne

Comment

Tim
                      Life Member of the NRA

Comment

I think everyone could figure this out, mine is matt.

Comment

Originally Posted By: LordOfMetal Well my names Micheal but everone Calls me Mike
                          hey mike, my names mick, lol, michael really buy shit i hate people calling me that, ive actually got friends that dont remember or dont know my first name, i was christend Hodgie very early on in life (for obvious reasons, lol) and its been that way for ages!
                          SDMF - CEMS for life!

Comment

Bill
                            Is it just me, or does somebody else believe it?
                            I'm not alone, and I'm not afraid.
                            There's just one thing to say, after all.

Comment

Nuno (dont' try pronouncing it, you can't!)

Comment

Working...
                              X