No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 8bit Fighter View Post
    Yeah, the second one is Judd, first one I'm like "When did she became blonde?"
    She has been blonde...

but like all women... She looks better brunette

Comment

• Originally posted by Ady View Post
      Bruce Lee's leading lady, Nora Miao.

Different avatar, same girl.
      >>TECHNICINS F SPCE
      SHIP ERTH THIS IS
      YR CPTIN SPEKING
      YR PTIN IS DEA˝D<<

Comment

• Mine just makes me laugh everytime

Comment

• Ok now I got it right and this is Ashley Judd the actress and UK Grad youngest sister and to Naomi Judd of the Judd singing group. I onlu clame Ashley the other judds do that country crap.

Comment

• yep THAT is Ashley!

Comment

• Originally posted by kentuckyfan View Post
              This is a picture of Ashley Judd the actress who was sent a jersry for the UK hockey team and she sent this picture back.
              A hockey avatar!

Mine is the back of one of my jerseys. My b-day is Sept 4, so I wear 94 as my uniform number.

Comment

• Mine is the "Dehumanizer" album from Black Sabbath, it may be time for a change soon.
                Iommi = Sabbath

Comment

• It's Guts Man! ...from the Mega Man Classic Series.
                  Last edited by 8bit Fighter; 06-12-2016, 01:34 PM.
                  "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

• Guts Man out, Dr. Robotnik in. He's from the Sonic The Hedgehog series.
                    Last edited by 8bit Fighter; 06-12-2016, 01:38 PM.
                    "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

• Mine is the artwork for Clutch's self-titled album. Clutch are my favourite band after Sabbath.
                      http://www.last.fm/user/Blues_Brother/

Comment

• MY picture consists of God himself, taken sometime in the mid eighties.

Comment

• mine just consists of many band logos
                          "Just remember love is life and hate is living death" - A National Acrobat

http://flummoxed.bandcamp.com/

Comment

• Mine is Darrell Lance Abbott (RIP Dime)
                            http://wickedinquisition.bandcamp.com/

Comment

• My current avatar is a depiction of "Heaven & Hell"
                              "I can honestly say its truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

Comment

• Mine is of Tony's necklace cross. It's a frame from the Black and Blue dvd.

Comment

Working...
                                X