Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

The "Rate the Music Video" game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The "Rate the Music Video" game.

It's a good video, I've seen it before, but i'm not a huge fan. 3.75/4

This video isn't an exact music video, but it's a commercial that the White Stripes did for Coke that only aired in Australia, and a few times in the UK.

Love is the Truth -The White Stripes

I love this song, personally, and the video is just as good as any that I've seen.
    "i'm 12 and i love dark sabboth"

Comment

1/5 Sorry man, I find White Stripes quite annoying after a while.

Megadeth - Return To Hangar (Fan-Made video)

I always wanted to see a video on this song, glad this guy did, although it did use a lot of Megadeth's previous vids, it still fits the mood the band brings. Let's see the next person's grade.
      "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

4/5, very good video, great song.

Here's another fan made video, Hawkwind - We Took the Wrong Step Years Ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeqFpTSsaeY
        >>TECHNICINS F SPCE
        SHIP ERTH THIS IS
        YR CPTIN SPEKING
        YR PTIN IS DEA˝D<<

Comment

4/5, very good video, great song.

Here's another fan made video, Hawkwind - We Took the Wrong Step Years Ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeqFpTSsaeY
          >>TECHNICINS F SPCE
          SHIP ERTH THIS IS
          YR CPTIN SPEKING
          YR PTIN IS DEA˝D<<

Comment

1/5. Sorry man, but to me, it looks like your average documentary.

<span style="font-weight: bold">At The Left Hand Ov God</span> by <span style="font-style: italic">Behemoth</span>.

Oh screw you, I just got rick-rolled.

Comment

1/5. Sorry man, but to me, it looks like your average documentary.

<span style="font-weight: bold">At The Left Hand Ov God</span> by <span style="font-style: italic">Behemoth</span>.

Oh screw you, I just got rick-rolled.

Comment

2.5/5. Not the kind of video that I like, but it's better then some.

Originally Posted By: 8bit Fighter 1/5 Sorry man, I find White Stripes quite annoying after a while.

This is what pisses me off about these forums. It's called "Rate the Music Video". Not "Say the music video is shit because you don't like the band". I'll bet that you'll say you didn't like the video anyway, but that's beside the point. Seriously, if you're not going to do what you're supposed to do, don't, because it just frustartes the shit out of me.

Sorry about that 8bit, I just get frustrated with people on these forums somtimes.

Don't Shoot Me Santa - The Killers

This video... is great. I love it. You have to watch it for at leaste 30 seconds before it really starts to pick up, but it's good. Watch the whole thing.

Comment

2.5/5. Not the kind of video that I like, but it's better then some.

Originally Posted By: 8bit Fighter 1/5 Sorry man, I find White Stripes quite annoying after a while.

This is what pisses me off about these forums. It's called "Rate the Music Video". Not "Say the music video is shit because you don't like the band". I'll bet that you'll say you didn't like the video anyway, but that's beside the point. Seriously, if you're not going to do what you're supposed to do, don't, because it just frustartes the shit out of me.

Sorry about that 8bit, I just get frustrated with people on these forums somtimes.

Don't Shoot Me Santa - The Killers

This video... is great. I love it. You have to watch it for at leaste 30 seconds before it really starts to pick up, but it's good. Watch the whole thing.

Comment

It's not my type of music. I just find it annoying. That's it. You can lay into me anytime about Megadeth, because it's just opinion. And yes I will say I don't like the music video as well, because it is not my style. I mean come on, get off my back, I made you that album cover for you birthday a while back, sorry if I struck a nerve.

EDIT: I like that add that I feel that the early years were better than what they are now.
                    "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

It's not my type of music. I just find it annoying. That's it. You can lay into me anytime about Megadeth, because it's just opinion. And yes I will say I don't like the music video as well, because it is not my style. I mean come on, get off my back, I made you that album cover for you birthday a while back, sorry if I struck a nerve.

EDIT: I like that add that I feel that the early years were better than what they are now.

Comment

Originally Posted By: 8bit Fighter It's not my type of music. I just find it annoying. That's it. You can lay into me anytime about Megadeth, because it's just opinion. And yes I will say I don't like the music video as well, because it is not my style. I mean come on, get off my back, I made you that album cover for you birthday a while back, sorry if I struck a nerve.

I feel like a complerte asswhole now. I don't know why, but i seem to have quoted you about the wrong thing. I didn't mean what i said about the Meagdeath stuff, but i was talking about your comments of the White Stripes video.

Comment

Originally Posted By: 8bit Fighter It's not my type of music. I just find it annoying. That's it. You can lay into me anytime about Megadeth, because it's just opinion. And yes I will say I don't like the music video as well, because it is not my style. I mean come on, get off my back, I made you that album cover for you birthday a while back, sorry if I struck a nerve.

I feel like a complerte asswhole now. I don't know why, but i seem to have quoted you about the wrong thing. I didn't mean what i said about the Meagdeath stuff, but i was talking about your comments of the White Stripes video.

Comment

1/5. I thought the video was really cheesy, myself, what with the puppets at the beginning. Not to mention, it's really awkward how the singer just stands stock-still through the whole thing. Sorry man.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Everytime I Die</span> by <span style="font-style: italic">Children of Bodom</span>.

Comment

1/5. I thought the video was really cheesy, myself, what with the puppets at the beginning. Not to mention, it's really awkward how the singer just stands stock-still through the whole thing. Sorry man.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Everytime I Die</span> by <span style="font-style: italic">Children of Bodom</span>.

Comment

Mediocre: 2/5

Oh, and no offense taken', It's supposed to be a dumb video

DragonForce-Thre the Fire and Flames

Comment

Working...
                                X