Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The "Rate the Music Video" game.

Cheese!

That's gotta be one of the tackiest videos I've ever seen. Boring. No concept, just the band playing and nothing else. I hated the shaking camera. And the little boxes during the solo... eewww... Coulda done that on Windows Movie Maker It has nice lightwork tho, gives the whole thing a nice atmosphere, very warm. 2/5

Speaking of tackiness...

Until it Sleeps by Metallica
    The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

Cheese!

That's gotta be one of the tackiest videos I've ever seen. Boring. No concept, just the band playing and nothing else. I hated the shaking camera. And the little boxes during the solo... eewww... Coulda done that on Windows Movie Maker It has nice lightwork tho, gives the whole thing a nice atmosphere, very warm. 2/5

Speaking of tackiness...

Until it Sleeps by Metallica
      The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

Originally Posted By: David86 That's gotta be one of the tackiest videos I've ever seen. Boring. No concept, just the band playing and nothing else. I hated the shaking camera.
        Nothing wrong with those kind of vids. To be honest, I would've given the vid a 4/5.

1/5. Not only is it a Metallica song I can't stand, but seing Lars and Kirk try to act "deep" and stuff during the vid, with all their make-up, just comes off as asinine.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Deadly Sinners</span> by <span style="font-style: italic">3 Inches of Blood</span>.

Comment

Originally Posted By: David86 That's gotta be one of the tackiest videos I've ever seen. Boring. No concept, just the band playing and nothing else. I hated the shaking camera.
          Nothing wrong with those kind of vids. To be honest, I would've given the vid a 4/5.

1/5. Not only is it a Metallica song I can't stand, but seing Lars and Kirk try to act "deep" and stuff during the vid, with all their make-up, just comes off as asinine.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Deadly Sinners</span> by <span style="font-style: italic">3 Inches of Blood</span>.

Comment

Originally Posted By: David86 Cheese!

Hah, 2/5 is being genorous!

However, for the video for deadly sinners, I'd say it's a bit better then midiocre. 2.7/5.

1234-Feist

Now, you must remember that this is for the music video, not for the music.
            "i'm 12 and i love dark sabboth"

Comment

Originally Posted By: David86 Cheese!

Hah, 2/5 is being genorous!

However, for the video for deadly sinners, I'd say it's a bit better then midiocre. 2.7/5.

1234-Feist

Now, you must remember that this is for the music video, not for the music.
              "i'm 12 and i love dark sabboth"

Comment

Wow. Wonderful coreography. Loved all the colours. The camerawork is superb to say the least. I'd give it a five but the lights don't do a lot for me, I thought that despite the colourful clothing it was still looking quite... sterile. 4.5

Big Love by Fleetwood Mac

Keep in mind this was the eighties so the editing still had to be literally cutting and pasting

Comment

Wow. Wonderful coreography. Loved all the colours. The camerawork is superb to say the least. I'd give it a five but the lights don't do a lot for me, I thought that despite the colourful clothing it was still looking quite... sterile. 4.5

Big Love by Fleetwood Mac

Keep in mind this was the eighties so the editing still had to be literally cutting and pasting

Comment

Very cool concept

4/5

Back on Earth by Ozzy

Comment

Very cool concept

4/5

Back on Earth by Ozzy

Comment

4/5. Not a fan of the song, but it's a decent video.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Ich Will</span> by <span style="font-style: italic">Rammstein</span>.

Comment

4/5. Not a fan of the song, but it's a decent video.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Ich Will</span> by <span style="font-style: italic">Rammstein</span>.

Comment

Funny how a good vid can actually get you through an otherwise monotone song. I liked it. Looks very cold which suits the concept very well. Lots of extras, great direction. Very dynamic.

The Grand Conjuration by Opeth

Comment

Funny how a good vid can actually get you through an otherwise monotone song. I liked it. Looks very cold which suits the concept very well. Lots of extras, great direction. Very dynamic.

The Grand Conjuration by Opeth

Comment

2/5. Decent song, but the vid really does nothing for me.

Here's another one of just the band playing. But I feel it's still an interesting vid to watch.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Downfall</span> by <span style="font-style: italic">Children of Bodom</span>.

Comment

Working...
                                X