Who do you see winning it all this football season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you see winning it all this football season

I'm a Chiefs fan, but I don't think they'll go all the way. I really think the Patriots will win it all this year and they'll probably play the Cowboys.

Any predictions?

Re: Who do you see winning it all this football season

I hope the Roughriders win, the Rough Riders really have nothing on the Roughriders this year.

Heh, on a serious note, I think the Patriots are going to come back with a vengeance.

Comment

Re: Who do you see winning it all this football se

Originally Posted By: 1whiteduck
      Heh, on a seriousnote, I think the Patriots are going to come back with a vengeance.
      They tried that this year - coming back with a vengeance. Didn't work out too well in the end.

Comment

DA BEARS!
        Can't you see what I see
        You and I victims of Their word
        As the master of power
        Try to poison our world
        ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Comment

Argos ;-)

Comment

Originally Posted By: Mark7 Argos ;-)
            Look out, CFL! The Tigercats have signed Chris Leak - there's a new sheriff in town!

Seriously, in the real league, Cleveland now has a legitimate defense to back up a potent offense, and they added to that offense, too! Step aside also-rans, it's the Brownies' time.
            Is it just me, or does somebody else believe it?
            I'm not alone, and I'm not afraid.
            There's just one thing to say, after all.

Comment

Indianapolis Colts.
              What's a Super Bowl celebration without a Manning?
              Patriots will be lucky to make the playoffs.
              How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
              --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

San Diego Super Chargers.... It's Their year. If Tomlinson doesn't get hurt last year in the playoffs they beat New England. They lost by 8 and didn't have starting rb, te, and a hurt gb.

So look out NFL.

Comment

I'm gonna say the San Diego Chargers. Not sure about the NFC I'd like to say the Bears but that seems unlikely.
                  The time it is coming when all life will end,
                  With doomsday approaching to hell we'll descend.
                  Religion won't save me, the damage is done.
                  The future has ended before it's begun.

Comment

Quote: Who do you see winning it all this football season?
                    Whoever the Las Vegas bookies pick to win it all, sadly. Superbowl 42 showed the fixation of professional football, the WWE part 2

Comment

Originally Posted By: Ray Rules DA BEARS!
                      *sheds a tear* Even a Bears fan like me wishes that to. But here's the cold, hard truth.
                      Originally Posted By: Ashley Dalby Whoever the Las Vegas bookies pick to win it all, sadly. Superbowl 42 showed the fixation of professional football, the WWE part 2.
                      Of course there is a possibility of the bookie choosing Bears and win of course, but hey, shit happens in the past, shits going to happen again.
                      "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

[quote]Originally Posted By: Ozzien82 in the real league[/quote

Oh come on. They're two different leagues, and two different rules. Sure, most of the players in the NFL are better then those of the CFL, but don't say that.

Originally posted by Franklin
                        Patriots will be lucky to make the playoffs.
                        Haha, good one. They'll make the playoffs. Sure, they won't go 16-0 like last time, but I'll bet you they'll be in the conference finals, at leaste. Well, I won't garentee anything (look what happened last year), but that's my estimation.

But I'd put money on them to go to the Super bowl.
                        "i'm 12 and i love dark sabboth"

Comment

I'd like to think the Packers but I have my doubts.

Comment

I know, I know, everybody is sure the Patriots will be back in the playoffs this year and old Franklin is crazy, but consider these facts:

Out of the last ten Super Bowl losers:
                            7 failed to make the playoffs the following year: 1999 Atlanta Falcons, 2001 New York Giants, 2002 St. Louis Rams, 2003 Oakland Raiders, 2004 Carolina Panthers, 2005 Philadelphia Eagles, 2007 Chicago Bears.

2 lost their first playoff game:
                            1998 Green Bay Packers, 2000 Tennessee Titans.

1 won a playoff game, then lost second playoff game
                            2006 Seattle Seahawks

That's a total of one playoff win by the last ten Super Bowl losers combined.

Now, before you say, "yeah, but those teams weren't as good as the Patriots," consider that after the Patriots first Super Bowl victory, they failed to make it back to the playoffs the following year. Then consider how little it would take to make Randy Moss implode, what the effect of a Tom Brady injury might be, the fact that the Patriots have absolutely no running game (they didn't need one last year, but they might this year), the fact that the Patriots' linebackers are older than Moses, and you could easily see the Patriots fall quickly. Their saving grace is they play in arguably the weakest division in the history of the NFL (their division opponents won a total of 12 games and lost a total of 36 games, and if you can show me a lower total of wins, you win). They could probably win 8 games and make the playoffs.
                            How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
                            --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Seahawks lol
                              i only pick em cuz i live beside seatle..

Comment

Working...
                              X