Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 2008

January 1st:
    • Posted a personal message on the news page about myself, as well as some Happy New Year thoughts for Sabbath in 2008.

January 10th:
    • Posted my 20th anniversary article on the Eternal Idol album, with input from a few band members who were on the album.

January 29th:
    • Moved my site revision history section into the Movable Type software that manages the news. This will make it easier for me to keep track of this stuff. I will eventually (when I find the time - HA!) move the old revision history into here. I've done a few recent ones by hand, but the old stuff, I have to decide if I want to even bother moving, it's a lot of work for a part of the section almost nobody looks at. I may just go back to the point where I started thanking people by name and stop there.
    • Added a Heaven & Hell Wallpaper image. Thanks Hans-Ulrich Krell.
    • Added various concert reviews for the Heaven & Hell Tour. Thanks to all (see review pages).
    • Added three pictures for the June 3, 2007 gig. Thanks "Deathbather".
    • Added a picture of Black Sabbath related license plates for a car and a bike. Thanks "Wise Guy Harry".
    • Added a ticket stub image for the Aug 2, 2007 gig. Thanks "The EO".
    • Added ticket stub images for the Feb 2, 1977 and Dec 4, 1978 gigs. Thanks Richard Johnson.
    • Added a ticket stub image for the August 2, 2007 gig. Thanks "S. Green".
    • Added three pictures for the Nov 25, 1980 gig. Thanks Ron Beswick.
    • Added a ticket stub image for the Sep 22, 2007 gig. Thanks Heath Zeller.
    • Added tour advertisement images for the three Mexico dates on Aug 30, 31, & Sep 1, 2007. Thanks Rogelio Matamoros.
    • Added three pictures from the Aug 8, 2007 gig. Thanks Rob Wales.
    • Added seven pictures from the Aug 10, 2007 gig. Thanks Mark Hales.
    • Added a ticket stub and tour ad image for the Aug 8, 2007 gig. Thanks "Trevor MAC"
    • Added an autographed ticket stub (by Dio) for the Aug 11, 2007 gig. and a tour advertisement for the Aug 7, 2007 gig. Thanks Ron Spear.
    • Added two pictures from the Aug 10, 2007 gig. Thanks Stuart ??
    • Added a ticket stub image for the Aug 14, 2007 gig. Thanks Michelle Cook.
    • Added a set list paper from the band for the Mar 30, 2007 gig. Thanks Rick Dal Cortivo.
    • Added eight pictures from the Aug 5, 2007 gig. Thanks Mark Hogan.
    • Added a ticket stub image for the Sep 14, 2007 gig. Thanks Eric Ericson.
    • Added a ticket stub image for the Aug 31, 2007 gig. Thanks La MANO Aviņa.
    • Added seven pictures for the Aug 30, 2007 gig. Thanks Roberto Romero Torres.
    • Added 26 pictures for the Jul 1, 2007 gig. Thanks Mohammed Osama.

January 30th:
    • Updated the list of people who own the Live at Hammersmith CD.
    • Added a ticket stub image for the Sep 7 and Sep 9, 2007 gigs. Thanks Eric Goldberg.
    • Added 50 (!) pictures from the Sep 7, 2007 gig and 48 more pictures from the Sep 9, 2007 gig. Thanks Eric Goldberg.
    • Added a ticket stub image for the Sep 29, 1978 gig. Thanks Randy Wells.
    • Added a couple of closeup pics of Tony Iommi's guitar picks for this tour to the Heaven & Hell 2007 tour page. Thanks again Eric Goldberg.
    • Added 13 pictures from the Nov 13, 2007 gig. Thanks Chris Beardsmore.
    Last edited by swampash; 01-20-2012, 08:40 PM.
Working...
X