Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Apr 27, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apr 27, 2012

Updated the Lock up the Wolves discography page with a new note about a couple of extra studio tracks.
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Interesting. Sounds like reason enough to release a deluxe version of Lock Up the Wolves.

Comment

Originally posted by celt View Post
      Interesting. Sounds like reason enough to release a deluxe version of Lock Up the Wolves.
      Yeah, when Universal did the three editions they did a couple of months back, I asked about other Dio discs, and they said it's possible, but there were no current plans at that time.
      Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
      View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

Working...
      X