Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RAR's YouTube Channel

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RAR's YouTube Channel

    I have a YouTube channel where I post videos of myself playing the basslines to songs. I figured I'd post it here to see what people think.
    [link removed]
    Last edited by rar; 09-16-2018, 09:24 AM.
    -rar

  • #2
    Awesome playing rar
    http://www.last.fm/user/MusicFan91

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks!

      To sn0wb1ind0zzy, I normally don't accept friend requests unless I know the people in real life. I'm not the most fond of sharing much on the internet, due to stories I've heard, etc. So do not be offended, but I won't accept the friend request. I would appreciate a subscription though if you wish to keep up to date with my videos!
      Last edited by rar; 08-09-2009, 05:34 PM.
      -rar

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by rar View Post
        Thanks!

        To sn0wb1ind0zzy, I normally don't accept friend requests unless I know the people in real life. I'm not the most fond of sharing much on the internet, due to stories I've heard, etc. So do not be offended, but I won't accept the friend request. I would appreciate a subscription though if you wish to keep up to date with my videos!
        Completely understandable, I am sorry if I offended you in anyway. Regardless, I will subscribe to your channel.
        http://wickedinquisition.bandcamp.com/

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by sn0wb1ind0zzy View Post
          Completely understandable, I am sorry if I offended you in anyway. Regardless, I will subscribe to your channel.
          Oh no, no, not at all, if anything it means the videos were worth tuning into again in the future lol, I just don't do it. Thanks for subscribing!
          -rar

          Comment


          • #6
            Also I'd like to point out my cover of Heaven and Hell. So far it's the only Sabbath cover I've done...but if you guys have any suggestions for Sabbath covers, I'll gladly take them. I mostly knew early Sabbath stuff, but know a few Dio era songs as well, so suggest something and I'll consider it.
            -rar

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rar View Post
              Also I'd like to point out my cover of Heaven and Hell. So far it's the only Sabbath cover I've done...but if you guys have any suggestions for Sabbath covers, I'll gladly take them. I mostly knew early Sabbath stuff, but know a few Dio era songs as well, so suggest something and I'll consider it.
              imho rar, u didnt overplay at all, pretty damn fine interpretation! ive always loved geezers bass playing when hes all over the place, and it looks like your the same! tops mate tops!
              SDMF - CEMS for life!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by thehodge View Post
                imho rar, u didnt overplay at all, pretty damn fine interpretation! ive always loved geezers bass playing when hes all over the place, and it looks like your the same! tops mate tops!
                Well see there's some songs that you can't overplay on, but in this particular song, IMO it's just asking for it. Some of my favourite Sabbath songs, basswise, are when Geezer plays all over the place like that. I like playing Sabbath songs because there's often a lot of room for that sort of thing. It's fun.

                Any other Sabbath requests, or any requests whatsoever, post them here and I'll see what I can do!
                -rar

                Comment

                Working...
                X