BLACK SABBATH TABS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLACK SABBATH TABS

HEy evryone.. I would Like TO discuss about the websites that offer Black sabbath tabs. in my opinion the best black sabbath tabs site is

http://www.rdrop.com/~mjames/sabbath/index.html

this site has mostly every black sabbath tab.

another great site is of Course

www.powertabs.net

you'll need to download their software.. but trust me..its worth it.

Re: BLACK SABBATH TABS

Yeah, I use powertabs. I don't play Sabbath songs though.
    P.S. - Powertabs is awesome.
    P.S.S. - Powertabs is awesome. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

There used to be a page called the "Headless Cross" Tab Page. It appears the page no longer exits. The tab at this site was some of the most accurate I ever came across, and the tabs had the full guitar solo's. The Eternal Idol page remains a great source. It would only be better if the tabs had complete solos...

Comment

If you look in one of the recent issues of the mailing list you'll see the new .com url of that site, what is it...iommitabs.com, i think, i dunno

Comment

i use power tabs too,i go to powertabs.net and mikes guitar site. power tabs is way better, though. i also bought a sabbath tab book, but it cost way too much money. i probably wont ever do it again. but the book is pretty acurate with the solos and wutnot. power tab is still better(when someone who knows wut they're doing writes the tab.otherwise its worse than regular tab in my opinion, cuz its easier to learn than to forget,and its way easier to learn with power tab)

Comment

www.ultimate-guitar.com,they have about 250 sabbath tabs and i've made about 10 of them [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            please register and rate my tabs!!!all 5 stars of course

Comment

Software: Guitar Pro (search and download the demo, version 4, I think so).

Tabs: www.mysongbook.com

Comment

If you know a site for Dep Sessions or Eight Star tabs, post those here.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  If you look in one of the recent issues of the mailing list you'll see the new .com url of that site, what is it...iommitabs.com, i think, i dunno

[/ QUOTE ]

i think you'r talking about www.Iommistubs.com ...that site is okay..but some of the tabs are wrong..and they dont have all the tabs from some albums. like the sabbath bloody sabbath album, he only has a couple of songs tabbed..when

http://www.rdrop.com/~mjames/sabbath/tab/tab.html has all of them.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    HEy evryone.. I would Like TO discuss about the websites that offer Black sabbath tabs. in my opinion the best black sabbath tabs site is

http://www.rdrop.com/~mjames/sabbath/index.html

this site has mostly every black sabbath tab.

another great site is of Course

www.powertabs.net

you'll need to download their software.. but trust me..its worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to play in a Sabbath cover band so i would look at tabs to compare with how i played 'em. That M.James site is good, but even it has a few mistakes. Like on war pigs during the intro, and on iron man; the power chord riff isnt played durring the singing, its the same riff but on single strings.

Comment

http://www.rdrop.com/~mjames/sabbath/index.html has awesome tabs, except for the Writ. But the opening riff on NIB is wrong. Nothing major except for the trill and the squeal.

What I can't figure out about the Iron Man is this:

|-----------------------------------------------------------
                      |-----------------------------------------------------------
                      |11-9-----------------------11-9----------------------------
                      |----11-10-9--------------------11-10-9---------------------
                      |------------7--------------------------7-------------------
                      |--------------7-7/9-9--------------------7-7/9-9-----------

What part is it?

Comment

I've actually gone through the first six albums and notated (in music notation) every single solo. I haven't tabbed any of it out though. Just bragging I guess...

Comment

that iron man part is part leading up to the solo i believe. And i use ultimate-guitar.com or the one shown in the first post.

Comment

yeah its the part leading up to the solo

Comment

powertabs.net is the best place for accurate Sabbath tabs. Check out my tabs for Black Sabbath, War Pigs, Into The Void and Don't Start (Too Late).
                              ________
                              extreme vaporizer review
                              Last edited by Embryo; 01-18-2011, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X