BLACK SABBATH TABS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BLACK SABBATH TABS

Hi there, fellow power tab user (no pun intended) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

lol, hi David! good to see you here.
      ________
      vaporizer pipe
      Last edited by Embryo; 01-18-2011, 10:47 AM.

Comment

I don't really trust tabs on the internet. I used to use them all the time but they always had mistakes. So now I usually just either try to figure out the song myself or by the guitar book.

Comment

Tabs on the internet are usually ok cause most people rip them off out of the books anyway.

And if there is a mistake it makes it saves time to figure out a little bit than the whole song i guess.

Comment

ASCII tabs blow, really. Sometimes people don't know how to do them properly and it comes out all messed up. That's why powertabs rule!
            The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

Exactly. If you haven't tried Power Tabs, please do. You won't regret it, I promise you.
              ________
              cheap volcano vaporizer
              Last edited by Embryo; 01-18-2011, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Powertab kicks ass i did the tabs for Wicked World, Jack The Stripper/Fairies Wear Boots, Electric Funeral, Rat Salad, and Hand Of Doom. i am also working on the warning bunch. USE POWERTAB IT IS YOUR GOD!

Comment

Working...
                X