Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got my Iommi Signature Epiphone SG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
    Been intending to buy a new e-guitar. I've pretty much set my mind on EVH Wolfgang Special (Polar White), but the Epi Iommi has kinda loomed on the background as a legit alternative

How would you William_the_Bloody describe the neck profile?
    EDIT: Ordered one today
    "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
    "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
    "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

EDIT: Ordered one today
      Amen E ! Hope your loving it !

Comment

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

Amen E ! Hope your loving it !
        I am! Only needed to adjust the action slightly and throw in some Elixir strings.

Beast of a guitar, need to record a proper clip I can post here.
        "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
        "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler

Comment

I am! Only needed to adjust the action slightly and throw in some Elixir strings.

Beast of a guitar, need to record a proper clip I can post here.
          Great to see you back StarWanderer, it’s been awhile my friend.
          Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 03-07-2020, 09:44 AM. Reason: Typo
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
          ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
            Great to see you back StarWanderer, it’s been awhile my friend.
            Thanks OID! Never really realized I gradually stopped hanging around here. Trying to make amends now

Comment

Thanks OID! Never really realized I gradually stopped hanging around here. Trying to make amends now
              No amends needed StarWanderer, just the fact your back is good enough brother!
              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
              ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Working...
              X