Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Guitar Covers on my IG TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Covers on my IG TV

Hi everyone!

Haven't been that active around here lately: work, relationship and other matters related to and of adulting have taken their toll!

Anywho, I started to utilize the new-ish Instagram feature "IG TV" by uploading guitar performances there. It's easier and faster to upload videos vs. the time consuming process of actually recording the tracks (plus I'm a perfectionist when it comes to mixing and prefer playing live takes instead of cut-and-paste recording).

Currently you can find Snowblind, Heaven & Hell, Fool For Your Loving' and a solo played over a YouTube backing track.

My Instagram profile: https://www.instagram.com/hyttynenofficial/?hl=fi

Feel free to follow! Check the vids out, and leave your thoughts below!

Heaven & Hell: https://www.instagram.com/tv/BomPqb5...=1lnsvj3kg0922

Cheers
    "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
    "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
    "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

GREAT stuff E!!

Comment

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
      GREAT stuff E!!
      Thanks a lot! Those are pretty much impromptu takes without much practice (although I've played the song for years) so there are minor flubs here and there. But hey, that's rock & roll
      "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
      "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
      "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

Sounds great. Love it! Right now I'm into roulette tips. I like em a lot.
        Last edited by dawson; 06-03-2019, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Great stuff. Keep doing! Good luck

Comment

Working...
          X