Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

An Original Composition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Original Composition

I was very bored sitting here doing nothing and got in the mood to play so I figured I'd start playing and see where it got. This short 2:35 Instrumental is unlike anything I would normally do but I just wanted to be a bit off and do something different, it was alot of fun.

I am using my Dean Razorback Two-Tone And My MetalHead-412ST AMP, Clean Channel, With Lots Of Reverb, Chorus & Digital Delay.

Well Here It Is, Tell Me What You Think. Click Here

Re: An Original Composition

I liked it.
    The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

Thank You David, Appreciate It

Comment

I thought it was good. To mellow for me but I did like it.

Comment

On the most part, it sounds like TANGERINE DREAM's stuff in their last period not long ago! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: An Original Composition by Robertm

Here is an original song I wrote and recorded. I did everything except the Key's. I give my song a 6 out of 10.

Lots of people find my songs a bit depressing...the problem is as a song writer I do my best stuff when I am down. I wrote this about 5 years ago

http://bandmix.ca/profile202.html

Comment

Its okay just not my style.

Comment

Hey guys, you don't have to be nice just to please the lady...

I mean, it started quite alright but when the guitar started... what was that?

Geez, haven't you ever heard of tuning?

What is the purpose of writing a song in one key and play a solo/melody in another key?

It beats me...

Comment

I'm gonna be Honest! On my reply, i say ON THE MOST PART, it sounds like TANGERINE DREAM and it's true!!! But i had noticed what you say when the lead begins. And it's why, i didn't vote! But i take in consideration that it was a song created in an instantaneous moment! I think that if she remakes his lead, it will be very good!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Here is an original song I wrote and recorded. I did everything except the Key's. I give my song a 6 out of 10.

Lots of people find my songs a bit depressing...the problem is as a song writer I do my best stuff when I am down. I wrote this about 5 years ago

http://bandmix.ca/profile202.html

[/ QUOTE ] I gave my opinion for Ashley and i 'll give it for you too! I always name other artists when i give my opinion about the song, because i think that it helps the musician in question to know what i'm thinking for! When i heard your song, i immediately thought of a Swedish band called Count Raven! I think that it's you who sings in your song and the voice of the singer of Count Raven has the same intonation and plus, the melody follows the riff in most cases like your own song! And as you mention, Count Raven is a doom depressive band! Try to know them, you'll love that band! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

It's good, not my style though.
                      I'm just a man and I am what I am,
                      Nobody will ever change my ways.

Comment

Count Ravan....do they have a web site? I tried Google and no luck

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Count Ravan....do they have a web site? I tried Google and no luck

[/ QUOTE ] Oh Yeah man, probably, you've made an error??? It's COUNT RAVEN and not Count RAVAN...There's a web site for them! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey thanks... I am going to ckeck them out....

Comment

Very well recorded

Comment

Working...
                              X