Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you help me sync GoPro and garageband outputs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you help me sync GoPro and garageband outputs?

I want to use GoPro for video recording, and sync it with the music I am recording through garageband. The sound quality of GoPro is not so good. Has anyone done that before?

The sound quality of Go Pro is not up to the mark, I agree. You can do that in Garageband. I recently made a video, and synced it in the app itself. Garageband does has an option to import video which can then be synced in the app itself. Hope that helps!

Also, do you know how can I run Garageband on windows? I tried some ways but non seems to be working.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert E. Baker View Post
      The sound quality of Go Pro is not up to the mark, I agree. You can do that in Garageband. I recently made a video, and synced it in the app itself. Garageband does has an option to import video which can then be synced in the app itself. Hope that helps!

Also, do you know how can I run Garageband on windows? I tried some ways but non seems to be working.
      Thanks Robert E. Baker , I will check it out.
      Garageband can be used in windows with the help of Vmware or Virtual Box pc emulator. Here is the complete article on that. Cheers!

Comment

I am using Garageband App. Working Fine for me. You can try FL studio app also.

Comment

If you Need better music production, then you need to use the high end softwares such as FL studio. Garageband is very basic app.

Comment

Try Audacity app

Comment

Working...
            X