Tributes to my Dad and fiancÚ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tributes to my Dad and fiancÚ

Thought I'd share two of my musical contributions to persons dear to me.

Cowboy Song cover I did for a father's day a couple years back - Lizzy was his favorite band (he was a DIE HARD fan). Dad passed away in 2016, and I still miss him dearly each day. My mother passed away a little under year ago too due to cancer so another "tribute" needs to be done at some point.

On a more positive note, the other link is to an original composition I made for my then girlfriend, now fiancÚ, for her birthday in 2017.

You can give them a listen below - tell me what you think :horns.

https://soundcloud.com/mosquitoandth.../starlight-ida

On Cowboy Song all guitars by me, backing track via YouTube
    Last edited by -E5150 StarWanderer-; 02-21-2020, 10:37 AM.
    "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
    "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
    "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Originally posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
    Thought I'd share two of my musical contributions to persons dear to me.

Cowboy Song cover I did for a father's day a couple years back - Lizzy was his favorite band (he was a DIE HARD fan). Dad passed away in 2016, and I still miss him dearly each day. My mother passed away a little under year ago too due to cancer so another "tribute" needs to be done at some point.

On a more positive note, the other link is to an original composition I made for my then girlfriend, now fiancÚ, for her birthday in 2017.

You can give them a listen below - tell me what you think :horns.

https://soundcloud.com/mosquitoandth.../starlight-ida

On Cowboy Song all guitars by me, backing track via YouTube
    THANKYOU for sharing this ,, and God Bless you brother .... Great stuff!

Comment

Working...
    X