Post Your Own Material - Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post Your Own Material - Thread

Originally Posted By: ComputerGod My band Inception has two new songs out. Check them out at www.myspace.com/inceptionusa
    Wow I forgot that you lived in Jersey. If I get the chance I'll try and check you guys out at the Stone Pony.
    So live for today
    Tomorrow never comes

Comment

I had made this song with my Bass player last year for an English Assignment, and it has laid dormant until now. I held this back because of my slow connection, but now is not the case. So here we go:

Cold Amontillado (Demo) - 8bit Retaliation
      "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

Originally Posted By: BloodshtBass
        Originally Posted By: ComputerGod My band Inception has two new songs out. Check them out at www.myspace.com/inceptionusa
        Wow I forgot that you lived in Jersey. If I get the chance I'll try and check you guys out at the Stone Pony.
        Yeah we're from Jersey. Hope to see you there. We're also opening for Overkill at the Starland Ballroom in October.

Comment

Originally Posted By: BloodshtBass
          Yeah we're from Jersey. Hope to see you there. We're also opening for Overkill at the Starland Ballroom in October.

Comment

Bump for thoughts of my latest submission.
            "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

Bump for thoughts of my latest submission.

Comment

Just found this thread
                Here's my Myspace page with 4 original songs
                LXIX
                I'm interested to know what you think

Comment

Just found this thread
                  Here's my Myspace page with 4 original songs
                  LXIX
                  I'm interested to know what you think

Comment

Great songs Ellbery, especially How Could I Be The Last To know. Running Away sounds really Black Rainish, which is a good thing too

Here's a song I've made: http://media.putfile.com/Ambivalent-Chocolate-Pudding any feedback will be much appreciated.

The blood runs free
                    The rain turns red
                    Give me the wine you keep the bread

Comment

He may not blow his own horn enough, but Paul Hill posted some great material over at www.mp3music4me.com ... it's all very good, and worth a listen!

Comment

• My band Inception has put up a new song called Sworn to Kill. Check it out at www.myspace.com/inceptionusa. We are opening for Overkill and Warbringer on Saturday so wish us luck!
                        Last edited by ComputerGod; 10-14-2008, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X