Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

need ure help!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need ure help!!!!!!!!!

well i was thinking about getting a new effects processor coz the one i already have is really old and duznt work as good as it used to....can u recommend any good stuff that i can get under 300 pounds...i mostly play stuff like sabbath,maiden,megadeth,ac dc ,pink floyd....rite now im thinking about either a line 6 pod XT LIVE or a boss GT8...can some one who has used any of these let me know about thier sound quality and stuff...and i have a esp ltd dave mustaine signature and a marshall dsl 401 so plz keep that in mind when giving ure reccomendations

Re: need ure help!!!!!!!!!

Line 6 Pod XT Live! I just got one a few weeks ago, and I absolutely love it. Finally got to upgrade from my Zoom GFX-4 (although I usually use my friend's Zoom GFX-8.) Anyways, the XT is amazing. There's... nothing it can't do, seriously. Every single one of the bands you listed is a band I play on guitar (and listen to a lot!) and the Pod is great for all of them.

I think the Pod will sound good with about any guitar. But how are you playing? Amp? PA? I play through our band's PA system and this thing rocks. I haven't tried it through an amp, and although it's designed to work fine with an amp, you will, of course, have better results with a mixer/PA system.

If you have any specific questions about the Pod, post them, and I'll try my best to answer them. It's a very powerful machine. It's easy to use, especially if you have a computer to hook it up to. The software makes it even easier to get in there and start messin' with the presets or making your own effects.

Comment

Re: need ure help!!!!!!!!!

dude ill be using a tube amp....anyway from what ive heard xt live isnt that good for playing live....ive heard that its much better for recording and stuff...and ive also seen a couple of bands use it and i wasnt impressed with the sound...but ill have to go check it out for myself

Comment

Working...
      X