Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Was The Last Concert Ticket You Bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heaven and Hell Chicago August 2009
    The time it is coming when all life will end,
    With doomsday approaching to hell we'll descend.
    Religion won't save me, the damage is done.
    The future has ended before it's begun.

Comment

just got tickets today for iron maiden supported by heaven and Hell in bergen in august. very expensive, 90 a ticket but it might be my only chance to see dio sing this time around (unless i drag myself to the classic rock festival in london in the summer).

a hell of a line up though, hope H@H get a good hour plus set time.

Comment

I just bought a ticket to see the volcom tour:

Mastodon

Baroness

Between the Buried and Me

Valiant Thorr

I'm a HUGE Mastodon fan, and I've never seen them live before, so I'm way too excited.

Comment

Jimmie Vaughan in Orlando

Comment

Originally posted by innuendo View Post
            so far i'm only going to see deep purple in june
            I'm seeing them in May.
            Where can I run to now? The joke is on me

Comment

Originally posted by paulsilence View Post
              I'm a HUGE Mastodon fan, and I've never seen them live before, so I'm way too excited.
              Your gunna love them man, great live act thats for sure!
              http://wickedinquisition.bandcamp.com/

Comment

I paid to see a Chickenfoot show in New York last summer. But I've been to many shows since, the last of which was AC/DC in Sydney last Monday (zzzzzzzzz).

As yet I haven't laid hands on tickets for any upcoming shows... But I'm expecting my Alice In Chains tickets to show up in the next couple of days.

Comment

Originally posted by sn0wb1ind0zzy View Post
                  Your gunna love them man, great live act thats for sure!
                  Yep, Mastodon are something special both on record and live.

On topic: Wolfmother about a month ago. Good show.

Comment

Originally posted by evil weevil View Post
                    just got tickets today for iron maiden supported by heaven and Hell in bergen in august. very expensive, 90 a ticket but it might be my only chance to see dio sing this time around (unless i drag myself to the classic rock festival in london in the summer).

a hell of a line up though, hope H@H get a good hour plus set time.
                    mate thats how much all of our tickets are down here in australia, from ozzy to slayer, AC/DC to motorhead......
                    SDMF - CEMS for life!

Comment

Other than hitting the local pubs for tunes, the last concert I saw was Old Crow Medicine Show in November.
                      I am going to see Bela Fleck Friday night.
                      (I realize these aren't exactly metal shows, but you'll apt to find me watching the local symphony orchestra one night and the next night Metallica).
                      Got tix to see Great White and Dokken next month.

Comment

Saw both ALICE IN CHAINS Terminal 5 shows in NYC this week thanks to a good friend. Incredible.

Comment

Last concert I was at was ac/dc Oct.21, 2009. Awesome as always.

Next concert I am going to is Alice In Chains, Stone Temple Pilots, Skillet, Fuel, and Three Days Grace.
                          "Dumb Ass" Red Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

Originally posted by thehodge View Post
                            mate thats how much all of our tickets are down here in australia, from ozzy to slayer, AC/DC to motorhead......
                            that's a fortune to pay to see one headlining band!. those tickets would be more like 40 or 50 pounds in the uk. i guess it's so logistically expensive to go to australia from europe or the usa, unless promotors are just skanking the fans cos they know they will pay to see bands who don't come around that often?.

still , sometimes you've got to pay what you've got to pay and not worry about it too much. i paid 360 for 2 pearl jam tickets for dublin this summer from a secondary (er, tout/scalper) ticket site. they better be on good form that night!.

Comment

Originally posted by thehodge View Post
                              Does Australia still have that "must have an Australian act on the bill" policy that used to annoy the crap out of me in the 90's??

Comment

Just got pit tickets for Iron Maiden & Dream Theater in Dallas on June 9th - Also have tickets for Trans Siberian Orchestra on May 2nd - Really looking forward to the Maiden show been a while since they have played Dallas
                                At least my hair is all mine, My teeth are my own, but everything else is on a permanent loan I'm on a low budget - Ray Davies

Comment

Working...
                                X