Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Was The Last Concert Ticket You Bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caught Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers at the Garden last night. Great show, and wonderful to see Mike Campell unleashed & ripping out some awesome solos. My kinda guitar player...

Also caught an awesome BLACK KEYS midnight show at Terminal 5... AWESOME.

I need some sleep... I'm getting to old for this shit...
    Last edited by devilmaycare; 07-29-2010, 09:57 AM.

Comment

I didn't buy the ticket, but I saw Aerosmith on Monday night at the Mid State Fair. Great concert and I had great "seats." I say seats in quotes as there wasn't a soul anywhere near me who sat for even a moment.

We were up and rawking!!
      How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
      --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Peter Frampton.

Comment

Originally posted by Franklin View Post
          I didn't buy the ticket, but I saw Aerosmith on Monday night at the Mid State Fair. Great concert and I had great "seats." I say seats in quotes as there wasn't a soul anywhere near me who sat for even a moment.

We were up and rawking!!
          I saw Cheap Trick one time at a County Fair up near San Fran. There were seats, and security wouldn't allow anyone there to even stand up. The band even gave the staff hell for that. It was a very strange night. The band was amazing that night though.
          The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

Originally posted by danmac View Post
            The last ticket I BOUGHT were for Slayer/Megadeth/Testament.
            Originally posted by 8bit Fighter View Post
            ...which are now more awesome because it's only Megadeth and Slayer and they were rescheduled on a warmer day.
            16 more days...can't wait, been too long for the rescheduled concert.
            "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

Bought- 9/16 BlackDiamondSkye in Chicago and 10/8 Halloween Hootenanny in Bloomington
              May buy- Riot Fest , Experience Hendrix , Uriah Heep , Dickey Betts

Comment

Sep. 28th, Ozzfest 2010 here in Israel.

Awesome show by Soulfly.
                Awesome 2 & a 1/2 hour show by Ozzy.
                I'm just a man and I am what I am,
                Nobody will ever change my ways.

Comment

Last thursday I bought tickets for Iron Maiden's Nordic Tour 2011 concert in Finland. And few weeks ago I got a ticket for Helloween's Finland gig in decemeber.
                  "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                  "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
                  "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

Jex Thoth _

Comment

Iron Maiden, Dublin...

Comment

high voltage festival

Comment

I got Black Label/ Berzerkus tix at the last minute for half price---10/23/10 in ATL and they kicked ass. So glad I decided to go.
                          And if the sun never shined on us, the night time has fruit of the vine High on Fire-Brother in the Wind

Comment

Well just back from JAPAN after see DORO, JADED HEART & Aussie's LORD,
                            8TH , 10TH & 11TH OCTOBER.
                            Then went to YARR-FEST arranged by LORD and saw 5 local bands, last friday 28th october , HEMINA, Se Bon Ki Ar, VOYAGER, DREADNAUGHT AND LORD .

THEN TOMORROW... John Franham here in Canberra.
                            then Sunday, Peter FRAMPTON, AMERICIA AND CHICAGO AGAIN IN CANBERRA

THEN of course IRON MAIDEN NEXT FEB ...MELBOURNE AND SYDNEY

Comment

Suffocation & Decrepit Birth Halloween night @ The Whiskey A GoGo. Such a great way to spend a Holliday! Death Metal in Hollywood!
                              The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

10-09-2010 Riot Fest (Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Pennywise, Less than Jake , Snapcase and Anti-Flag) at Congress Theater, 11-16-2010 Australian Pink Floyd at Rosemont Theatre, 12-09-2010 Halford and Philm at House of Blues chicago
                                Last edited by Drtbikr00; 12-10-2010, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X