Roky Erickson/13th Floor Elevators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kamikazetom View Post
    This is the best news I have heard in a long time - I wonder who they will have playing guitar (to replace the late Stacy Sutherland) I know Billy Gibbons has sat in on Roky's live sets in the past so would be cool if he would play the reunion show. From what I have heard it's only for the Austin Levitation festival but I hope they will play some more dates (really hoping for a Dallas show) - Definitely going to have to go to the Austin show. This is one reunion that no one thought would ever happen.
    Yep if you've seen the "your gonna miss me" doc you would not have thought this would happen.

Comment

Good news!!!

Comment

Sad news - I just heard that Roky Erickson has passed away today. I always though he was a great musician and he had one of the best Rock voices of all time. Obituary - https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...225808855.html
        At least my hair is all mine, My teeth are my own, but everything else is on a permanent loan I'm on a low budget - Ray Davies

Comment

Originally posted by kamikazetom View Post
          Sad news - I just heard that Roky Erickson has passed away today. I always though he was a great musician and he had one of the best Rock voices of all time. Obituary - https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...225808855.html
          Sad sad news. I didnít hear this until now. It was not reported that much. Truly a loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

R.I.P. Roky.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Terrible news. Rest In Peace. First Elevators album I got was the “Live” album with studio outtakes and overdubbed applause. Fan ever since.

Comment

Working...
              X