X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8bit Fighter
    replied
    Originally posted by RLP4ever View Post
    Was hoping for a bit of luck (for Danzig) with the next posters. Alas, IommiRules and Vol.4 have swiftly ended this story.
    Hey Ron. Things seem bleak for my pick as well when my pick was down to two. But let me just say buddy, yours and mine to the end, I wouldn't have it any other way. And as much you may like dislike Queen, WE WERE Princes Of The Universe, our picks had the blood of kings. But as the movie Highlander goes, "There can be only one." Now to find a Rainbow logo, add to the wall, and start a new.
    Last edited by 8bit Fighter; 08-09-2010, 10:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IommiRules
    replied
    RLP- maybe next time. Just never, ever been a Danzig fan. Or the Misfits for that matter. I almost killed Rainbow when I voted JUST to extinguish what I perceive to be the over sentimentalizing of anything related to Ronnie since his passing. But alas, I truly believe that Rainbow until it's addition of Doogie was a great band.

On to the next round?! I'm gonna nominate Bachman-Turner Overdrive when the polls open.

Leave a comment:

• RLP4ever
    replied
    Was hoping for a bit of luck (for Danzig) with the next posters. Alas, IommiRules and Vol.4 have swiftly ended this story.

*Rainbow ends with 4 points, not 5.

Leave a comment:

• Vol4onVol10
    replied
    Heal Rainbow
    Kill Danzig

1. Rainbow- 5

Rainbow are the winners. A worthy inclusion in the "Let's Rock..." H&H hall of fame if you ask me

Leave a comment:

• IommiRules
    replied
    Hurt: Danzig
    Heal: Rainbow

1. Rainbow- 3
    2. Danzig- 2

Leave a comment:

• RLP4ever
    replied
    This is incredible. My pick, Danzig, has made it to the final two standing. This is now sudden-death stuff. Wow.

heal Danzig
    hurt Rainbow

1. Rainbow- 2
    2. Danzig- 4

Leave a comment:

• 8bit Fighter
    replied
    Aye, well you're in luck. Today the game should end soon enough and you'll get your chance. So welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Axeman77
    replied
    I've never played the LET'S ROCK GAME Before but am going to start when the next round get's going, the reason i've never played before is because i've never understood the rules but i have just understood them now, and will be joining in on the next round...

Leave a comment:

• Totentanz
    replied
    Heal Rainbow - my first vote for them this game
    Hurt Danzig

1. Rainbow- 4
    2. Danzig- 3

Leave a comment:

• Sir Kenneth
    replied
    Heal Rainbow
    Kill Alice Cooper

1. Rainbow- 3
    2. Danzig- 5

Leave a comment:

• BooSweeney
    replied
    Maybe Lizzy will win the next one...
    KILL: Rush
    Heal: Rainbow

1. Rainbow- 2
    2. Alice Cooper- 2
    3. Danzig- 5

Leave a comment:

• Drago
    replied
    Hurt: Alice Cooper
    Heal: Danzig

1. Rainbow- 1
    2. Rush- 2
    3. Alice Cooper- 2
    4. Danzig- 5

Leave a comment:

• 8bit Fighter
    replied
    Originally posted by sn0wb1ind0zzy View Post
    Did anyone get a warning reminding you to use the english language? I got one before I could post this but I haven't broken the rule, though it said I did....
    Yeah I got one to. I waited out the timer and clicked the box, and posted in my Van Halen thread. I shrugged it off considering it never happened again afterward.

EDIT: This explains it.
    Last edited by 8bit Fighter; 08-09-2010, 12:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• sn0wb1ind0zzy
    replied
    Hurt: Rainbow
    Heal: Alice Cooper

1. Rainbow- 1
    2. Rush- 2
    3. Alice Cooper- 4
    4. Danzig- 4

Did anyone get a warning reminding you to use the english language? I got one before I could post this but I haven't broken the rule, though it said I did....

Leave a comment:

• 8bit Fighter
    replied
    Hurt: Rush
    Haal: Rainbow

1. Rainbow- 3
    2. Rush- 2
    3. Alice Cooper- 3
    4. Danzig- 4

Leave a comment:

Working...
X