No announcement yet.

Your fav Rainbow song without Dio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tearin" out my heart is my all-time favorite. There are others also that I like very much but this one is my jam.

Comment

Easily Stone Cold.

Comment

Eyes of the World

Comment

Originally posted by Dante_Doomsday View Post
          Eyes of the World
          Great song, Graham Bonnet had a lot of energy, it's the only non Dio/Rainbow album that gets a regular spin here and there, I have the entire Rainbow catalog, including the Ronnie Romero material.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
          ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by deranged View Post
            I named my cat Ariel after this song
            A friend of mine named his cat Cymbaline after an old Pink Floyd song of the same name.

But to answer the question posed originally...

Probably Death Alley Driver.
            Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
            View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

I think Down To Earth was an excellent album even though I'm not a fan of Graham Bonnet and his strained screaming I like blusier singers I think Stone Cold as I mentioned was Rainbow's best post Dio song it's commercially good has great hooks and Blackmore's solo's are some of his best ever... Rainbow had attained what Ritchie was after Foreigner like sound commercially acceptable for FM radio something Dio Rainbow never was ... for some Reason Ronnie shies away from commercial success ... which is why Blackmore sacked him imo...
              Last edited by Wicked Cricket; 07-05-2020, 07:45 AM.
              "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
              R. Blackmore

Comment

Working...
              X