!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!!!!

Bob Dylan my god has just announced 5 more side shows for Australia!!!!!!!!! Me and my Dad are doing the full tour! Fucking can't wait! Nothing can make me more happy at this minute! BACK OF THE NET!

Good luck getting tickets for the entire tour, they will probably sell like hot cakes. They will probably cost in the excess of $150 a piece too.
    http://www.last.fm/user/sirkenneth

http://xkcd.com/386/

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Kenneth View Post
      Good luck getting tickets for the entire tour, they will probably sell like hot cakes. They will probably cost in the excess of $150 a piece too.
      Ha thanks, already got 2, were gonna get them on pre sale so we'll get a good choice

Comment

Gonna be a long flight from the moon!

Seriously, that is cool and good luck on getting all 5 shows. I hope you are able to and have a great time with your father. That will be memories of a lifetime for the 2 of you.
        "I can honestly say itís truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

Comment

Originally posted by H&H View Post
          Gonna be a long flight from the moon!

Seriously, that is cool and good luck on getting all 5 shows. I hope you are able to and have a great time with your father. That will be memories of a lifetime for the 2 of you.
          Thank you very much for the kind words! It's gonna be a very long flight from the Moon!

Comment

Just got every ticket! Front row!

Comment

Very awesome - you will remember these shows forever.

Comment

Originally posted by AngryHeart View Post
                Very awesome - you will remember these shows forever.
                Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X