Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Crimson Glory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crimson Glory

Did not see a thread for this band but I believe to have seen them mentioned in the past. Most think they released just two albums in the 80's but they released more to less favorable reviews. Their two albums in the 80's perfectly illustrate all that is right with Heavy and Progressive Metal.

Jon Drenning is a fabulous virtuoso guitarist while John "Midnight" McDonald is one of the greatest vocalists to ever embrace a Metal record.

Crimson Glory: One of the most haunting and melancholy songs ever recorded: Lost Reflection!
    Transcendence: One of the most mystical and brooding songs ever recorded: In Dark Places! or Lonely!
    Strange and Beautiful: Once they lost their way: The Chant!
    Astronomica: Cidonya!

Hey Ashley!

I see you are a fan of progressive metal Never a bad thing. Crimson Glory is awesome, haven't played them in a long time though. They are going to play near me with Grave Digger in May, so that will be cool.
    http://www.last.fm/user/MusicFan91

Comment

RED SHARKS!!!

I don't need wings to reach the sky
      And I don't need hands to hold you tight...
      ~~~ Coroner ~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Metal Priest View Post
        Hey Ashley!

I see you are a fan of progressive metal Never a bad thing. Crimson Glory is awesome, haven't played them in a long time though. They are going to play near me with Grave Digger in May, so that will be cool.
        Sorry for the delay in response. Yes, Progressive Metal is probably my favorite and more than likely just because it is progressive.

Crimson Glory were great back in the day. Got a favorite album/song?

Comment

Working...
        X