Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

KING DIAMOND is back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
    They are revamping Soundwave into a 2 day weekend festival in each city for 2015 which will allow for longer set times, better stage productions, and more sideshows.

That little birdie also mentioned Black Label Society and Motörhead.
    Yeah, I'd heard. Very interesting.
    BLS and Motörhead, nice. Hope this means Lemmy is on the mend.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      It is very good to see you back Thelemech, I'm glad you're back brother!

I hope King Diamond comes to Jersey, I always wanted to see him live, love his Mercyful Fate stuff and Fatal Portrait is one of his best solo albums.

It isn't time for tea.
      Cheers my good Sabbath brother -glad to be back
      Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

4 weeks and 5 days until Jalometalli 2014...THE KING RETURNS!!! Some other sucky & unsigned bands featured on the bill as well...
        "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

Studio track over recently compiled live footage only, but still cool nevertheless.

Comment

great cover of Melissa by King Diamond . King in very great shape , like Andy LaRocque/Mike Wead .

Comment

Just saw the Trailer for the new King Diamond live DVD that will be released soon - This looks killer - can't wait to get this - this will be the Abigail tour DVD
              At least my hair is all mine, My teeth are my own, but everything else is on a permanent loan I'm on a low budget - Ray Davies

Comment

Originally posted by kamikazetom View Post
                Just saw the Trailer for the new King Diamond live DVD that will be released soon - This looks killer - can't wait to get this - this will be the Abigail tour DVD
                Thanks for the info Kamikazetom, was listening to King Diamond this past week, Fatal Portrait and Abigail, Fatal Portrait is my favorite King Diamond album, first listened to it when I was 16.
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

DVD is released tomorrow! Anyone going to pick it up? Also, I read that King is going to do a double album this year!http://www.metalinjection.net/upcomi...s-albums-theme

Comment

Originally posted by jstheconqueror View Post
                    DVD is released tomorrow! Anyone going to pick it up? Also, I read that King is going to do a double album this year!http://www.metalinjection.net/upcomi...s-albums-theme
                    I might pickup the deluxe CD/DVD today.
                    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Got it: King Diamond-Songs For The Dead LIVE

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X