Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Cute French talentshow-contestant surprises with awsome DM-voice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TYR66 View Post
    ^^^ ok !!
    I can resist to advise you this one : so more atmospheric and Darker with this masterpiece !

Now this was more interesting, I've heard of Celtic Frost but I've never really heard any great song by them. While this wasn't mindblowing right off the bat, a few more listens might do the trick. I like the very tired and apathic vocals in this song, very emotional in its non-emotionality... or something like that ^^

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    Celtic Frost isn't a bad suggestion. Also i imagine you'd might like early Emperor..? Windir, perhaps?
    Thanks, I will check them out as well
    "I am the crazy man who lives inside your head, but I think I'm breaking through the wall... You are the innocent convicted of the crime, no one was ever there to catch you when you fall" (1992)
    -Ronnie James Dio, Rest in Peace

"In the summer days we flew to the sun, on melting wings, but the seasons changed to fast, leave us all behind... Blind..." (1969)
    - Jon Lord, Rest in Peace

My first album!!!:
    http://open.spotify.com/album/60jv1AdlWvi1KlcR8JhG4b

Comment

Celtic Frost got gay after, with the Cherry Orchards song and video.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
        Celtic Frost got gay after, with the Cherry Orchards song and video.
        not exactly . Cherry Orchards was on the abomination called "Cold Lake" , released in '87 .
        the fabulous track "Obscured" belongs to the swansong Celtic Frost album "Monotheist" a true masterpiece (2006) , better than "Into the Pandemonium", IMO .

Comment

Working...
        X