Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Cute French talentshow-contestant surprises with awsome DM-voice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cute French talentshow-contestant surprises with awsome DM-voice

A shame she was voted out because it was the "wrong musical genre". I though these things were about talent, and this girl certainly is up there along with Angela Gossow of Arch Enemy
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

no worry , Billy , Rachel 's got a job now !!

Comment

here's a link to compare with Candice , former female singer :

Comment

Originally posted by TYR66 View Post
        no worry , Billy , Rachel 's got a job now !!
        I know, but it's still so wrong that Extreme Metal always gets shunned as some kind of an "inferior" genre...
        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

These shows are designed to appeal to a mass audience and that means mainstream only. Don't expect deviation from the script.
          How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
          --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
            I know, but it's still so wrong that Extreme Metal always gets shunned as some kind of an "inferior" genre...
            That's just cos the genre sucks

No but really, if most people (myself included) don't get it, it will be considered an "inferior" genre. Simple as that. Extreme metal is also connected with all sorts of violence and hatred that drags the genre down even more. Burning churches isn't the best way to appeal to the masses you know...
            "I am the crazy man who lives inside your head, but I think I'm breaking through the wall... You are the innocent convicted of the crime, no one was ever there to catch you when you fall" (1992)
            -Ronnie James Dio, Rest in Peace

"In the summer days we flew to the sun, on melting wings, but the seasons changed to fast, leave us all behind... Blind..." (1969)
            - Jon Lord, Rest in Peace

My first album!!!:
            http://open.spotify.com/album/60jv1AdlWvi1KlcR8JhG4b

Comment

Originally posted by Foul Stench View Post
              Girls sing death metal? This is totally news to me ...
              Then you should've payed more attention...

Originally posted by Josef_K View Post
              Burning churches isn't the best way to appeal to the masses you know...
              Burning churches is Black Metal, not Death Metal...

Comment

I'm sure she can get a job as front man for the many bands who sound like that today...
                "Music is so sacred to me that I can’t hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
                R. Blackmore

Comment

Originally posted by Franklin View Post
                  These shows are designed to appeal to a mass audience and that means mainstream only. Don't expect deviation from the script.
                  I know. But they shouldn't call it a talent-show then, if talent isn't appreciated. Call it the "who can sound just like the generic mainstream pop-garbage we've heard a thousand times before"-contest...

Originally posted by Foul Stench View Post
                  Well the music here pretty much sounds like a metal version of dance music. Sounds like the drums and melody were sampled from a Casio keyboard, and the cookie monster vocals don't help.
                  Says a guy who apparently isn't very much into Extreme Metal... Ofcourse she'll be singing to a sample in this context, and the point isn't that it's supposed to be good music. It's just there as a back-up for her to SHOW HER TALENT...

Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
                  I'm sure she can get a job as front man for the many bands who sound like that today...
                  She has. Several, actually...

But i think both Stinky and Wic Cric really missed my point here... A sweet little girl who seems like she most likely's going to sing some run-of-the-mill pop song open her mouth to reveal an incredibly powerful metal-voice. I just think that's a tiny bit impressive...
                  Last edited by Billy Underdog; 12-10-2013, 04:24 PM.

Comment

I know. But they shouldn't call it a talent-show then, if talent isn't appreciated. Call it the "who can sound just like the generic mainstream pop-garbage we've heard a thousand times before"-contest...
                    'Generic mainstream pop-garbage' is exactly what they're looking for, to appeal to a narrow-minded demographic. Sorry if you were expecting something more out of mainstream television.
                    How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
                    --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Franklin View Post
                      Sorry if you were expecting something more out of mainstream television.
                      Well, there's a reason i don't watch these shows (or hardly any TV at all) But i think you know what i'm trying to say...

Comment

A sweet little girl who seems like she most likely's going to sing some run-of-the-mill pop song open her mouth to reveal an incredibly powerful metal-voice. I just think that's a tiny bit impressive...
                        I think that Billy's in love
                        You bought and sold me with your lying words.
                        Phil, your head's all full of lice!

Comment

Originally posted by Sicko FanAtic View Post
                          I think that Billy's in love
                          What Metal-loving dude can honestly say he didn't get the tiniest bit aroused when seeing that the first time?!? It's not like i've been watching it over and over, though. One time was kinda enough...

Comment

Well, there's a reason i don't watch these shows (or hardly any TV at all) But i think you know what i'm trying to say...
                            Yes, I know exactly what you're trying to say. And I agree with you. I'm only trying to say the networks don't care what either you or I might want because we're not the desired demographic.

What Metal-loving dude can honestly say he didn't get the tiniest bit aroused when seeing that the first time?!?
                            My daughters are roughly her age, so I try to limit my arousal to women who are at least in their 30's. I leave those young cuties to you young guys.
                            --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

French seems to produce rocking women that are hot, a rare feat. I've had a serious boner for this French guitar wielding hottie for years

And what a song to cover...

...Oh, and DIBS!!!
                              Last edited by -E5150 StarWanderer-; 12-12-2013, 06:37 PM.
                              "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                              "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
                              "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

Working...
                              X